LX2FX2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I think Shyam is going to stay low and away in the future...we have already seen him fading in the last few episodes...now we will have the never possible triangle...it will be fun to watch Arnav feeling a bit insecure and jealous...but I don't think it will ever be a proper triangle coz ArHi love each-other at a whole unique level and understand each-other...It will be fun to watch Arnav nana be the odd one and the young pair having open fun😆 

Edit: forgot to add that Mr. America will play cupid and bring their pool-side secrets to light and that is when Shyam will return with stronger evil force😡 leading to ArHi marriage😉

What say guys???
Edited by LX2FX2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

it will be fun as long as NK doesn't fall fro khushi...

Neemsundari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LX2FX2

I think Shyam is going to stay low and away in the future...we have already seen him fading in the last few episodes...now we will have the never possible triangle...it will be fun to watch Arnav feeling a bit insecure and jealous...but I don't think it will ever be a proper triangle coz ArHi love each-other at a whole unique level and understand each-other...It will be fun to watch Arnav nana be the odd one and the young pair having open fun😆 

What say guys???

I do hope they sort Shyam out for sure though...because if he is quiet for too long that would be plain stupid. A guy who can tortured a crippled old man would never take things lying down...maybe he will swing into action once he sees an Arhi spark or something.