GURTI SHARE #1 SPOT @ RANKINGS (2pt diff)-B2B#96 - Page 89

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Now I want to know if the 2012 people when they read the link I posted, did they notice that son & DiL were also on the same page😍 or were they too busy reading about MSK's parents that they didn't even notice Maaneet😆

Originally posted by Naz_Angel

while the journalist was busy drooling over chipmunk munny...mediator tried to clear some confusion about some evidences (pics)

Journalist 😆 Can u tell the Opposite Miss 1920 &co to not reffer Our MSK as his So call MBs Son wothout Proof 😃other wise u can diclare us as Winner 👍🏼
Maya & all Its time up for u all to make ur 2nd Comment 😃
FLASH FLASH...EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH MEDIATORS ...Only Here

Originally posted by undisclosed

let me give my official statement...i stepped into this war very innocently as usual...both side soon started tugging at me...as if i were the last coca-cola in the dessert/desert/disert (you get my point)...so i decided to creat a diversions...what better than chipmunks😆...

after giving the above statements mediators were more interested in journalist than the war...so we were forced edit certain portion of the interview..
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

FLASH FLASH...EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH MEDIATORS ...Only Here

after giving the above statements mediators were more interested in journalist than the war...so we were forced edit certain portion of the interview..

😆
2012 just came up with a sensational statement for 1920

Dont refer Our MSK as MBs Son without Proof other wise we will declare ourselves as Winners

ohh this war has picked up heat

maya...we got bolega india asking for a sequel too👏

Omg Chammak challo 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay99SLWJkBQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by --Thush-- - 12 years ago
People must understand that older people can also like to behave like the younger generation sometimes & it is OK😳😆

Example below as son as papa🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eIFI0vCHRZU[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago
thush i made my second comment for gurti👍🏼