Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: undisclosed

mishty...i have no idea who MB is?๐Ÿ˜•...if you say srk then that is a whole other story๐Ÿ˜Ž

MB is the actor's name Mohnish Behl, the character name is Dr. Ashtutosh๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thushy...inner talent...๐Ÿ˜†

how can u think of comparing DD with Krystal ...are u gonna compare GC with KT too...OMG..dont tell me..๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: --Thush--

Dont compare my MSK with anyone ๐Ÿ˜ณMSK is Msk and MB is Just MB๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

I never compared, you started it๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

Thushy...inner talent...๐Ÿ˜†

how can u think of comparing DD with Krystal ...are u gonna compare GC with KT too...OMG..dont tell me..๐Ÿ˜†

See, same thing I am saying, don't compare MB with GC they are 3 decades apart๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†  MB will win in his era and MSK will win now๐Ÿ‘  I just said I cannot drool over MSK, but I can drool over MB and now, everybody understands how MSK is my SiL๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ˜†
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes inner talent ..only i met Naz the Journalist other not aware of it ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and the question u asked ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘i will never forget my first interview ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and Jeevika doesnt looks like a Lead ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†KT is somewhat okie.. i have seen his Sawiya Dance in RBO ๐Ÿ˜†

Mama i know syl is our side ๐Ÿ˜
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gurmeet Choudhary as Maan Singh Khurana in GHSP

[/QUOTE]
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

See, same thing I am saying, don't compare MB with GC they are 3 decades apart๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†  MB will win in his era and MSK will win now๐Ÿ‘  I just said I cannot drool over MSK, but I can drool over MB and now, everybody understands how MSK is my SiL๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ˜†

I Agree but ur last sentece is somewhat sarcastic ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜†
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

mishty...oh that is MB...i have not watched any of his works๐Ÿ˜ณ...but he got to 50 looking good๐Ÿ‘...there was this one promo of the show he is in now that i saw...and i loved the way he played it...i think he was sitting on a piano stool and was contemplating if he should call the girl or not...it was very well done...

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mish did i tease u enough๐Ÿ˜ณ
[/QUOTE]

I thought MSK got only acting skills from his papa, but after seeing this, looks like their nose is somewhat similar๐Ÿ‘  A bit of the eyes too๐Ÿ‘