GURTI SHARE #1 SPOT @ RANKINGS (2pt diff)-B2B#96 - Page 69

Posted: 12 years ago
I have lost my sense of living - I am alive, but it's not me, I am doing everything I have to, but it's not me, I don't know who I am anymore and I have no inclination to do anything, besides be with Maaneet, hence drowning in new maahi tune and spending time with them, but it feels like something is still missing...
Originally posted by hopehot

omg...i was thinking the same thing 😲..thush i will go with you ...and i'll supply u with the supplies

Dont worry Hopy I Will Meet him oneday and that day i will send urls with the fotos for the proof πŸ˜³and thanks for the supplies help..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

I have lost my sense of living - I am alive, but it's not me, I am doing everything I have to, but it's not me, I don't know who I am anymore and I have no inclination to do anything, besides be with Maaneet, hence drowning in new maahi tune and spending time with them, but it feels like something is still missing...
πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—i didn't know u wrote poetry πŸ˜•

😭😭😭

Mama all the others gets reply for email  but not us Why 
Edited by --Thush-- - 12 years ago
I was wondering if because my email name is so obvious as it has maaneet in it, maybe they are not even openingπŸ˜•

Hope - Maaneet made me a poet,  I hated poetry before I started watching Maaneet😳

i don't hv FB...but u all do..please vote

Thanks Hope :) I Voted :) 

Mama mine Maankithush πŸ˜†πŸ˜† may be thats the reason..but i think all are emailing from their maneet Email ID isnt it πŸ˜•

i don't hv FB...but u all do..please vote

DoneπŸ‘πŸΌ

I was wondering if because my email name is so obvious as it has maaneet in it, maybe they are not even openingπŸ˜•

Hope - Maaneet made me a poet,  I hated poetry before I started watching Maaneet😳
momma  that reminded me of a song ...guess which one ...and check your PM
Originally posted by --Thush--

[QUOTE=

😭😭😭

Mama all the others gets reply for email  but not us Why 

I didn't want to make you cry - sorryπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—