Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

πŸ‘
πŸ˜†
Naz  why that applause is for πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by --Thush-- - 12 years ago
Thush - I have 8 emails I send out everyday to different addresses, no response

I can't relate to the BF feeling, 'cos I never had one, but here is how I feel "I want to go into a coma until someone wakes me up & tells me Geet has started again"...
momma i do interact
thushy!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by --Thush--

I Feel and behave like i broke with my bf or something...its so boring..argh i need Geet Back at any cost πŸ˜³
🀣AwwwπŸ€—
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

I can't relate to the BF feeling, 'cos I never had one, but here is how I feel "I want to go into a coma until someone wakes me up & tells me Geet has started again"...
Awww..momma u need a lot of hugs πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—did that help?πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
thushy...thats what all are feeling..but u put it in a different way..πŸ˜†

BRB
Edited by Naz_Angel - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

You think i either had a BF πŸ˜³πŸ˜†Learned from my Friends πŸ˜† exactly  thats the perfect  line for me too πŸ‘πŸ˜†im watching a movie but something missing πŸ˜•Sigh i shouldnt have watch this show in first place..2nd Maaneet shouldn't have act so close  us to drool over πŸ˜­3rd MP  i will kill him if i  ever come infront of me πŸ˜‘and list goes on πŸ˜³

HopyπŸ€—Now dont Leave im tired to play hide and seek  πŸ˜†
Edited by --Thush-- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

thushy...thats what all are feeling..but u put it in a different way..πŸ˜†

BRB

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by --Thush--

You think i either had a BF πŸ˜³πŸ˜†Learned from my Friends πŸ˜† exactly  thats the perfect  line for me too πŸ‘πŸ˜†i watching a movie but something missing πŸ˜•Sigh i shouldnt have watch this show in first place..2nd Maaneet shouldn't have act so close  us to drool over πŸ˜­3rd MP  i will kill him if we ever come infront of me πŸ˜‘and list goes on πŸ˜³

HopyπŸ€—Now dont Leave im tired to play hide and seek  πŸ˜†
omg...i was thinking the same thing 😲..thush i will go with you ...and i'll supply u with the supplies