GURTI SHARE #1 SPOT @ RANKINGS (2pt diff)-B2B#96 - Page 65

Posted: 12 years ago
I Just saw that Naz.Mama,Papa commented after my reminder πŸ˜†

Mama again i cant comment on DDs profile πŸ˜‘it says 

Dear User, In order to control the spam on our server and to ensure that all members comments gets equal chance to be viewed by the actors we have limited the number of comments to 1 per 24hour.
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Let me try FP, I couldn't earlier, but got 4 in y'dayπŸ‘

Jaanu-want to roll over meπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Rolled and I am on top β˜ΊοΈ

Going to sleep now πŸ˜‰ πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Shreya...i can only ask u to watch a couple scenes from baat hamari pakki...πŸ˜†

CCTV. hmm...we have to wait n watch what it is gonna bring for us..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by --Thush--

I Just saw that Naz.Mama,Papa commented after my reminder πŸ˜†

Mama again i cant comment on DDs profile πŸ˜‘it says 

Dear User, In order to control the spam on our server and to ensure that all members comments gets equal chance to be viewed by the actors we have limited the number of comments to 1 per 24hour.
I too am not able to comment for DD for second time since 2 days😭😳
Originally posted by Binge

Rolled and I am on top β˜ΊοΈ

Going to sleep now πŸ˜‰ πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

And made me nostalgic😭 ☺️

Goodnightβ€οΈπŸ€—

No psycho dreamsπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

Shreya...i can only ask u to watch a couple scenes from baat hamari pakki...πŸ˜†

CCTV. hmm...we have to wait n watch what it is gonna bring for us..πŸ˜†

Ya I have heard that too.πŸ˜†  You know what? My friend told me.. he's the hottest guy on Television acc to her  πŸ˜³ 

But then, this just goes to show how much home-work GC must have put into the role 😊 and imagine, he's not even this angry guy in real life πŸ˜† such a calm personality he has. πŸ˜›

Chalo had fun chatting πŸ˜› Mishu and Syl must be feeling like throwing me out πŸ˜† 

Bye all. πŸ˜Š
Edited by Binge - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

I too am not able to comment for DD for second time since 2 days😭😳

Naz u know most people facing same problem but this stupid v not even trying to reply to our post 

Bye Papa  Binge aka Shrya . psycho  dreams πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ€—
No Thush - not your reminder, I have to wait some time, then it will take mine, I had already tried 3 times since morning.  Now, after you comment on the FP, are you placing any other comments?  Then, you will not be able to get back to FP.  You have to do it the way I do it, 1st comments on both FP, then wait until you can make 2nd set of comments on FP, only after that, you can comment elsewhere.  if you comment on even a pic after your 1st set, you will not be able to comment on FPπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Binge

Ya I have heard that too.πŸ˜†  You know what? My friend told me.. he's the hottest guy on Television acc to her  πŸ˜³ 

But then, this just goes to show how much home-work GC must have put into the role 😊 and imagine, he's not even this angry guy in real life πŸ˜† such a calm personality he has. πŸ˜›

Chalo had fun chatting πŸ˜› Mishu and Syl must be feeling like throwing me out πŸ˜† 

Bye all. πŸ˜Š
everybody have their own likesπŸ˜†...

what the...u r going..πŸ˜†

bye..
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

No Thush - not your reminder, I have to wait some time, then it will take mine, I had already tried 3 times since morning.  Now, after you comment on the FP, are you placing any other comments?  Then, you will not be able to get back to FP.  You have to do it the way I do it, 1st comments on both FP, then wait until you can make 2nd set of comments on FP, only after that, you can comment elsewhere.  if you comment on even a pic after your 1st set, you will not be able to comment on FPπŸ˜ƒ

Mama im following the way which u told..first i commented on GCs profile then asusual i went to DDs but this msg came πŸ˜• Even Riya faced same problem she dint comment today πŸ˜•

i dint comment on pics yet πŸ˜³ if u want go and check & slove my problem  πŸ€”