GURTI SHARE #1 SPOT @ RANKINGS (2pt diff)-B2B#96 - Page 62

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Binge

Lol Thush, even I was bored esp last to last week.. but last week dialogues were good.. esp that scene where she's asking her dad.. that she had been truthful and yet punished for nothing. πŸ˜­ 

I hope they show their kid atleast this week. Its only 21 epis and we r already on 13th! πŸ˜”

I was just going to say I loved that scene when she remembered her dad😭  It was really an unexpected one, brought in at the right timeπŸ‘

SHOCKED! One more rat in the race πŸ˜²

Who is thisπŸ˜•

Lol Thush, even I was bored esp last to last week.. but last week dialogues were good.. esp that scene where she's asking her dad.. that she had been truthful and yet punished for nothing. πŸ˜­ 

I hope they show their kid atleast this week. Its only 21 epis and we r already on 13th! πŸ˜”

Here go atlease i have my Papa o My Side πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜†yeah i loved the Dad scene πŸ˜­ and the precap is  and i hope to the story to move on than dragging ..i think they will show the Kid this week cz i saw the pic of the kid and her on FB πŸ€” and omg only 21 episodes πŸ˜”
Originally posted by --Thush--

He is kinda Old πŸ˜† im watching Prince & me2 i dint watch it so yeah just downloaded as im so hell bored... princess diaries is so cool movie ...😳did u start watching the psycho  drama pinku πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Naz thanks Naz l😳let me jump one by one πŸ˜†But non can replace the one i want πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Yes, nobody can do romance better than Maaneet so why bother watch any other romance filled show...Psychotic show is the way to go πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Who is thisπŸ˜•

Papas  psycho  guy πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Who is thisπŸ˜•

Didi's hero πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Looks like her fans have even got him above πŸ˜²

Here go atlease i have my Papa o My Side πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜†yeah i loved the Dad scene πŸ˜­ and the precap is  and i hope to the story to move on than dragging ..i think they will show the Kid this week cz i saw the pic of the kid and her on FB πŸ€” and omg only 21 episodes πŸ˜”

Always on everybody's side, except...πŸ˜†
Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago
Shreya...he was expected to join the race ...he was paired with RP afterall
Originally posted by LuvScooby

Yes, nobody can do romance better than Maaneet so why bother watch any other romance filled show...Psychotic show is the way to go πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Good conclusion πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Let me give a  try πŸ˜†
Edited by --Thush-- - 12 years ago

Papas  psycho  guy πŸ˜†

No πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Psycho guy is here β˜ΊοΈ