Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

wb thush😃...i guess you are on intermission😆...they are not dragging humsafar...it comes on once a week😆...and its almost half way over😆

mishty...of course there is something wrong with you and me...what kind of question is that?😆...we refuse to move on😳

Thush - Humsafar, they have to show her emotions, she is expecting a baby and her husband doesn't even know, he won't even listen to her, the audience need to feel those emotions & pain, so I wouldn't say they are dragging it, especially since it is only once a week😃
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LuvScooby

I didn't like the guy in that movie so much

I watched Princess diaries 2 yesterday, kinda cute movie

He is kinda Old 😆 im watching Prince & me2 i dint watch it so yeah just downloaded as im so hell bored... princess diaries is so cool movie ...😳did u start watching the psycho  drama pinku 😲😆

Naz thanks Naz l😳let me jump one by one 😆But non can replace the one i want 😆
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

pinku...you raise a good point...msk was a little psycho in the beginning too...we only accepted it because he used to save geet from harm also😉

Originally posted by: undisclosed

wb thush😃...i guess you are on intermission😆...they are not dragging humsafar...it comes on once a week😆...and its almost half way over😆

mishty...of course there is something wrong with you and me...what kind of question is that?😆...we refuse to move on😳

You mean it is obvious😲  I was just confirming😆 Do you think we both are psychos in some way

Can anybody beat the "ILU" class & style👏

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lol Thush, even I was bored esp last to last week.. but last week dialogues were good.. esp that scene where she's asking her dad.. that she had been truthful and yet punished for nothing. 😭 

I hope they show their kid atleast this week. Its only 21 epis and we r already on 13th! 😔
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
being rude and reckless is different from being psycho🤣🤣🤣...
Originally posted by: undisclosed

pinku...you raise a good point...msk was a little psycho in the beginning too...we only accepted it because he used to save geet from harm also😉

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hopehot

thushy 🤗

Hey Hope Baby 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗Done with exams ? when is ur last paper 😳

Syl yes im on Intermission 😆😆mama & syl i can see you both are Supporting for it... i know but i cant wait her to meet him 😆and i dont understand half of it so may thats the reason i still cant be able to find proper WU for it 
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
SHOCKED! One more rat in the race 😲