GURTI SHARE #1 SPOT @ RANKINGS (2pt diff)-B2B#96 - Page 59

Posted: 12 years ago
Even Maan's expresisons😳

Pinku - "replacement"😲

Originally posted by Naz_Angel

Shreya...servants...u are sayign this after what happened to the doggy..πŸ˜† ...spare at least the human race...

frankly, I am liking it as of now...

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ ya maybe u r right πŸ˜›πŸ˜† i was speaking from her security POV πŸ˜•πŸ˜† 

Pinku πŸ˜† lets hope DD comes on screen soon. I heard she tweeted that she's not doing Ekta show πŸ˜† Thank god πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Pinku - "replacement"😲

Not exactly replacement...but, something to keep my brain occupied until Geet returns
I Just downloaded the Movie Online and in the middle msg Popped upped saying that i need to wait 30 mins to see rest of the movie πŸ˜³
Originally posted by LuvScooby

Not exactly replacement...but, something to keep my brain occupied until Geet returns

That's betterπŸ‘πŸ˜†  Maaneet can NEVER be replacedπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Binge

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ ya maybe u r right πŸ˜›πŸ˜† i was speaking from her security POV πŸ˜•πŸ˜† 

Pinku πŸ˜† lets hope DD comes on screen soon. I heard she tweeted that she's not doing Ekta show πŸ˜† Thank god πŸ˜›
security whose security...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...didnt u see the scene where the securtiy guard showed her his broken hand πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

hope DD comes soon😭
Originally posted by Binge

BTW, is that really DD's real twitter account?...u know EKTA can actually help DD to get into bollywood if she likes her.  I know Ekta makes some random stuff, but at least it could be stepping stone into bollywood for DD (if she wants to go there)
Originally posted by --Thush--

I Just downloaded the Movie Online and in the middle msg Popped upped saying that i need to wait 30 mins to see rest of the movie πŸ˜³

Which oneπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by LuvScooby

Pinku πŸ€— Yes i too need to find a Show till geet returns..im so bored these days... seems like new   psycho   drama is good πŸ˜†