Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Thush--

Hmm  Slovy said u are intrsted in a Psycho show πŸ˜†(Life ok) πŸ˜† and i watch Only Sammville just for clark πŸ˜† i missed out 2 seasons..so now catching up in geets time πŸ˜†

Ya watching that show out of curiosity factor πŸ˜² that guy drank milk of cockroach on their SR😲 and just bcuz cockroach appeared on her dress when he was about to kiss her πŸ˜²

I am surely not a fan of this couple πŸ˜› but psycho actor is damn brilliant πŸ‘ πŸ˜† I am falling for his psychoness πŸ˜³
I don't even want to read what that person has written, because as far as his marriage goes, people should "MYOB" and let him handle it
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Binge

Ya watching that show out of curiosity factor πŸ˜² that guy drank milk of cockroach on their SR😲 and just bcuz cockroach appeared on her dress when he was about to kiss her πŸ˜²

I am surely not a fan of this couple πŸ˜› but psycho actor is damn brilliant πŸ‘ πŸ˜† I am falling for his psychoness πŸ˜³

Really πŸ˜² He drank Cockroach πŸ˜²now i got the reason of the change of  IF ID πŸ˜†u are falling for his psychoness πŸ˜† Mama bless u  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Binge thumbnail
Thushy, ur co-MSKians- Samira and Maandy r also there on that forum and singing his jhaap πŸ€£ 
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

binge...cacaroach milk🀒

thush...modern D?☺️
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

I don't even want to read what that person has written, because as far as his marriage goes, people should "MYOB" and let him handle it

MYOB Means πŸ€”

Really πŸ˜² He drank Cockroach πŸ˜²now i got the reason of the change of  IF ID πŸ˜†u are falling for his psychoness πŸ˜† Mama bless u  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nothing to worry about Thush, just time-passπŸ˜†  Jaanu will never do anything like this to me, will you❀️
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binge

Thushy, ur co-MSKians- Samira and Maandy r also there on that forum and singing his jhaap πŸ€£ 

Omg Really πŸ˜²I Should catch Meha (Maandy )🀣let me stalk there πŸ˜†
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

there are a lot of people from gf at life okπŸ˜†...i was stalking yesterdayπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

riya...pass that link i wanna readπŸ˜†
Binge thumbnail

Omg Really πŸ˜²I Should catch Meha (Maandy )🀣let me stalk there πŸ˜†

Samira(Since_Maan) has even wrttn an OS on them πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Syl, haan cockroach milk πŸ€’🀒🀒 i missed today's episode but he saw his wife playing with the dog and he could not take it  looks like time for dog also to go πŸ€£
Edited by Binge - 12 years ago