GURTI SHARE #1 SPOT @ RANKINGS (2pt diff)-B2B#96 - Page 50

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by --Thush--

mama dont make Syl as Traupathi๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†

whats that?๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by riza792

I havent switched on my TV [the one I watch] this whole week. Just looking at it makes me feel like crying...I just cant bring myself to watch any other show. i dont have the inclination at all now๐Ÿ˜ณ

Now that I am relatively free, I watch whatever comes on TV and I am purposely avoiding love-story based desi shows ๐Ÿ˜† everyone reminds me of MG ๐Ÿ’”
Originally posted by riza792

I havent switched on my TV [the one I watch] this whole week. Just looking at it makes me feel like crying...I just cant bring myself to watch any other show. i dont have the inclination at all now๐Ÿ˜ณ

I switch it on, only to watch Maaneet from my recorded DVDs๐Ÿ˜ & my quota of movies that I have to watch every year๐Ÿ˜†  Do you remember the movie I was watching when you called me a couple nights ago๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Ok everyone...I'm going to hit the bed๐Ÿ˜ณ
Good night / Good day ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—
Byee Akka ๐Ÿค— Syl ๐Ÿค— Chikne๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿค— Thushy baby ๐Ÿค— Riya baby๐Ÿค—

Check this out ๐Ÿ˜ณ

riya...yes, but your spot was resserved๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by riya27

thushy i lub surya  onscreen,...but offscreen๐Ÿ˜ฒ
he is such an boring person when it comes in terms of speech...usually i used to skip surya's interviews๐Ÿ˜†
No i like his interviews he is such a open person ๐Ÿ˜†surya is like GC ๐Ÿ˜ณ i really dont know why but when ever i see surya i see GC ๐Ÿค”i miss my Hubby ๐Ÿ˜ญhe need to come back soon ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

I switch it on, only to watch Maaneet from my recorded DVDs๐Ÿ˜ & my quota of movies that I have to watch every year๐Ÿ˜†  Do you remember the movie I was watching when you called me a couple nights ago๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
No, I dont...which one was it?๐Ÿ˜
Originally posted by Binge

Now that I am relatively free, I watch whatever comes on TV and I am purposely avoiding love-story based desi shows ๐Ÿ˜† everyone reminds me of MG ๐Ÿ’”

papa...y can't u plan an lantern date soon...may be in this week end...and araam se solve the probby ...the root cause of kia's desponess๐Ÿ˜†

Really...let me give a try ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†Thanks papa ๐Ÿ˜ณ i will come after u if its not a hot Hero ๐Ÿ˜†

I can vouch one thing ๐Ÿ˜† He's atleast better looking that Mr Wannabe MSK ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I dont like the heroine so not watching it. and story is so predictable ๐Ÿฅฑ

but give it a try.. u can ask Coco for help in filling u with story. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

No i like his interviews he is such a open person ๐Ÿ˜†surya is like GC ๐Ÿ˜ณ i really dont know why but when ever i see surya i see GC ๐Ÿค”i miss my Hubby ๐Ÿ˜ญhe need to come back soon ๐Ÿ˜ญ

but i lub jyo...in surya's case...even his bro was damn hilarious...but wat na...surya used to speak a lot...but it'l be more of msg then fun...like his dad...so i will avoid his long interviews...
wish gc also got a fine partner whom we lub๐Ÿ˜†