Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: CHIKA784

Omg look how many pages,this is absolutely crazy🀣

chika what did u start with... Tejas the guy... who was in SNS for less than 20 mins screen time... and LOL look here so many pages...πŸ˜†
@chika great post reading and liking but not commenting... just not to fall into the loop...hubby is giving me warnings not to type a post as i am ignoring my beautiful sleep and spoiling my health ... but culdn't stop commenting on this...
chika, u r turning me into jigar fan...but not into tejas fan LOL ...πŸ˜† but then again .. i somehow prefer hot and angry men (Ahemji) than sweet choclate boys (Jigar)..

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: munnihyderabad

chika what did u start with... Tejas the guy... who was in SNS for less than 20 mins screen time... and LOL look here so many pages...πŸ˜†
@chika great post reading and liking but not commenting... just not to fall into the loop...hubby is giving me warnings not to type a post as i am ignoring my beautiful sleep and spoiling my health ... but culdn't stop commenting on this...
chika, u r turning me into jigar fan...but not into tejas fan LOL ...πŸ˜† but then again .. i somehow prefer hot and angry men (Ahemji) than sweet choclate boys (Jigar)..

Haha Munny,thats really funny,awww its good im turning you into a Jigar fan,im becoming obsessed with him,i keep tweeting him,i wonder if he's getting annoyed?πŸ˜†,Tejas is just so hot though!πŸ˜‰
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: CHIKA784

Haha Munny,thats really funny,awww its good im turning you into a Jigar fan,im becoming obsessed with him,i keep tweeting him,i wonder if he's getting annoyed?πŸ˜†,Tejas is just so hot though!πŸ˜‰

chika .. when i read the first line i found Munny and Funny seem to be rhyming LOL πŸ˜†

get over tejas... poor guy... if he sees these discussions he will be over the moon... for his less than 15 mins role we are discussing  him over for a day...

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: munnihyderabad

chika .. when i read the first line i found Munny and Funny seem to be rhyming LOL πŸ˜†

get over tejas... poor guy... if he sees these discussions he will be over the moon... for his less than 15 mins role we are discussing  him over for a day...

Haha,hai hai Munny,what are you saying!?,i can't get over Tejas,he was so cute!😳