Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Omg does anyone remember officially a crazy post! (Page 53)

Kavya.S IF-Dazzler
Kavya.S
Kavya.S

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

@shaina thanks for mentioning revenge. I don know if i give u names how will u manage to get those! So go to a place which sells old mills and boons. U will find plenty of revenge stuff.
@nazma good night sleep tight. Yes insanity thread tonight!!

hey vibha continue ur other ff the one with gohem...ur not updating it as much as revenge
and @nazma take care...see u soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaina.sharmaNazmaJ

shaina.sharma IF-Dazzler
shaina.sharma
shaina.sharma

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sks21

Originally posted by shaina.sharma

Originally posted by NazmaJ

I watche the rerun of sns. Aww rashi wat did u learn? Boiling holy water? Urmi you witch you could not teach her anything?

</div>
<div>Where were you by the way when Ahlam, Fahima, me and Kristin were busy with the Insanity part 2????
i was sleeping! But tonight i am gonna sleep in the day and join u at night. I missed a lot last night but am gonna finish my beauty sleep before

i read the insanity post and i'm jealous of u guys having fun and commenting
wish i could join u guys...

do u know kavya..this is the first time i saw today the insanity post in the popular topic

and was shocked to see that i missed such a cute discussion totally when it crossed 150 pages

its was really a shock of my day..

this is what i have been telling about the diff in timings..very troubling...cant we all meet together at a single time

i know shaina they and opened a sceond thread and even that's crossed 30 pages...
we are missing the fun because of the time diff...yeah we have to decide what time we guys can meet up..

wow really ...i never knew it..

i can come on afternoon everyday for sure as its power cut for me in 11 to 2...lets catch on up on that time..

have to ask nazma, chika coz don know if they can come at that time..

yes i too doubt that kavya...i asked chika already..lets see

all we can do is comment ourselves and let them too drag in the discussions and they wil join and answer our queires..like this we can continue discussion at our times.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavya.S

Kavya.S IF-Dazzler
Kavya.S
Kavya.S

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

Originally posted by gohem123

I just type thanks for sharing or play games if i am very lazy i just type tfs . Wat all does a person do to increase posts!!!

me too i visit only two forums regularly one is sns and in the other forum i only post tfs msgall the time thats allLOL
i ve become so obsessed tat when the ranking falls i check the other serial forums with pathetic story lines to know wat they r doin. I spy on them all the time

me too and the other serial forum i visit the cm ranking has increased by 2 don know how...that forum is not active at all like sns and hardly its crossed 150 pages...

There is one show which is so inactive but it is above us in ranks just because it has a large no of followers and that too cuz of only the lead actress as she is very popularAngry

which one?which channel?

hitler didi. it has more than double of our followers
oh that show never seen it...but i was talking about another show...

NazmaJ

shaina.sharma IF-Dazzler
shaina.sharma
shaina.sharma

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Hey munni why you oly liking posts. Comment something!
@all i am bored of the new mills and boons. I like the old one s more. They are mind blowing.
munni is also confused which one to replyLOL

LOL poor soul

munnihyderabadKavya.S

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Bye nazma. Will c u tonight.

munnihyderabadKavya.S

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

I just type thanks for sharing or play games if i am very lazy i just type tfs . Wat all does a person do to increase posts!!!

me too i visit only two forums regularly one is sns and in the other forum i only post tfs msgall the time thats allLOL
i ve become so obsessed tat when the ranking falls i check the other serial forums with pathetic story lines to know wat they r doin. I spy on them all the time

me too and the other serial forum i visit the cm ranking has increased by 2 don know how...that forum is not active at all like sns and hardly its crossed 150 pages...

There is one show which is so inactive but it is above us in ranks just because it has a large no of followers and that too cuz of only the lead actress as she is very popularAngry

which one?which channel?

oh that show never seen it...but i was talking about another show...

which one?

munnihyderabadKavya.S

Kavya.S IF-Dazzler
Kavya.S
Kavya.S

Originally posted by NazmaJ

I watche the rerun of sns. Aww rashi wat did u learn? Boiling holy water? Urmi you witch you could not teach her anything?

</div>
<div>Where were you by the way when Ahlam, Fahima, me and Kristin were busy with the Insanity part 2????
i was sleeping! But tonight i am gonna sleep in the day and join u at night. I missed a lot last night but am gonna finish my beauty sleep before

i read the insanity post and i'm jealous of u guys having fun and commenting
wish i could join u guys...

do u know kavya..this is the first time i saw today the insanity post in the popular topic

and was shocked to see that i missed such a cute discussion totally when it crossed 150 pages

its was really a shock of my day..

this is what i have been telling about the diff in timings..very troubling...cant we all meet together at a single time

i know shaina they and opened a sceond thread and even that's crossed 30 pages...
we are missing the fun because of the time diff...yeah we have to decide what time we guys can meet up..

wow really ...i never knew it..

i can come on afternoon everyday for sure as its power cut for me in 11 to 2...lets catch on up on that time..

have to ask nazma, chika coz don know if they can come at that time..

yes i too doubt that kavya...i asked chika already..lets see

all we can do is comment ourselves and let them too drag in the discussions and they wil join and answer our queires..like this we can continue discussion at our times.

yeah defin shaina...if we cant catch up with their time we can discuss the time we are free...if chika tell u then let me know what she told

munnihyderabadshaina.sharma

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

which one?which channel?

Double followers..Is it romantic story like in st*r one?

Its on zee and I haven't seen it. But it is something like that the lead is a very strict girl and only earner in the house. very much like ahem behaviour. I seen it sometimes in SBS

munnihyderabad

Go to top