Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Omg does anyone remember officially a crazy post! (Page 24)

shaina.sharma IF-Dazzler
shaina.sharma
shaina.sharma

Joined: 10 November 2009
Posts: 2761

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Originally posted by gohem123

Originally posted by CHIKA784

Originally posted by gohem123

hello are you having discussion on RaJi or writing of FF,SS or OS...?

It was about Tejas but now its about anything,Raji,Raashi,FF's/SS's/OS's,silent and active members,not being able to sleep,you name itLOL

able to sleep...in this morning...Confused

Me and Najma (not sure about others,sorry) are in the UK and its 5:21am and we haven't slept,we've been on the forum all nightLOL

u guys are vampires no doubt...Wink

i fix.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavya.S-JollyJabeen-NazmaJ-Eris-

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Joined: 24 September 2011
Posts: 11194

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaina.sharma

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by shaina.sharma

chika, and nazma


u guys are fab and really courageous to come straight to the point apreciatableClap

even i dint did my introduction too

just started my ff and said i am new here..thats it.Wink

 
Thankyou ShainaEmbarrassed
 
I think you're even more courageous though starting with an FF!!

no nazma the actual secret is its easy to chicken out from a ff as a unknown writer...and no need for actual interaction with anyone...

u guys started direct communication with people..thats huge. i can never do it..not even today


No Shaina,writing an FF,a creative piece of writing and sharing it with people who could have given you positive or negative critisism,thats more huge! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaina.sharmaKavya.S-Eris-

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Joined: 28 September 2008
Posts: 10965

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaina.sharma

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by shaina.sharma

chika, and nazma


u guys are fab and really courageous to come straight to the point apreciatableClap

even i dint did my introduction too

just started my ff and said i am new here..thats it.Wink

 
Thankyou ShainaEmbarrassed
 
I think you're even more courageous though starting with an FF!!

no nazma the actual secret is its easy to chicken out from a ff as a unknown writer...and no need for actual interaction with anyone...

u guys started direct communication with people..thats huge. i can never do it..not even today

 
Well when I started I already knew how nice everyone was!! And the first OS helped, the response was positive and gave me courage!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaina.sharma-Eris-

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Joined: 26 August 2011
Posts: 6893

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by maddy311

Originally posted by sks21

Originally posted by maddy311

Originally posted by sks21

Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by sks21

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by sks21

Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by vibz88

I watche the rerun of sns. Aww rashi wat did u learn? Boiling holy water? Urmi you witch you could not teach her anything?


</div>
<div>Where were you by the way when Ahlam, Fahima, me and Kristin were busy with the Insanity part 2????
i was sleeping! But tonight i am gonna sleep in the day and join u at night. I missed a lot last night but am gonna finish my beauty sleep before

i read the insanity post and i'm jealous of u guys having fun and commenting
wish i could join u guys...


it's open to anyone!!! It's not like it makes sense!!
i know but usually will be sleeping that time...but will try to come and join u guys today...
let s sleep till seven in the evenin.so tat these people are usually up till 6 the next morning so we can have loads of fun

yup agreed its because of the time difference some of us are missing the fun


hey me too. its my sleeping time and i am missing a lot of funCry

i know Cry

I looovvveeeddd
the spell of insanity threads LOL

 
We weren't sure how many people were silently reading them!!! Embarrassed When I thinkn about what was discussed!!!


I read it later after waking up.
i was surprised that you filled 60 pages with your fantasiesWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavya.S-JollyJabeen-NazmaJ-Eris-

Kavya.S IF-Dazzler
Kavya.S
Kavya.S

Joined: 21 February 2011
Posts: 4738

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by sks21

Originally posted by maddy311

Originally posted by sks21

Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by sks21

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by sks21

Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by vibz88

I watche the rerun of sns. Aww rashi wat did u learn? Boiling holy water? Urmi you witch you could not teach her anything?


</div>
<div>Where were you by the way when Ahlam, Fahima, me and Kristin were busy with the Insanity part 2????
i was sleeping! But tonight i am gonna sleep in the day and join u at night. I missed a lot last night but am gonna finish my beauty sleep before

i read the insanity post and i'm jealous of u guys having fun and commenting
wish i could join u guys...


it's open to anyone!!! It's not like it makes sense!!
i know but usually will be sleeping that time...but will try to come and join u guys today...
let s sleep till seven in the evenin.so tat these people are usually up till 6 the next morning so we can have loads of fun

yup agreed its because of the time difference some of us are missing the fun


hey me too. its my sleeping time and i am missing a lot of funCry

i know Cry
 
Well we're having fun now!!!
 


yeah but insanity thread is alot different you knowWink

i agree maddy its a lot different

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ-JollyJabeen--Eris-

shaina.sharma IF-Dazzler
shaina.sharma
shaina.sharma

Joined: 10 November 2009
Posts: 2761

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sks21

Originally posted by shaina.sharma

Originally posted by sks21

Originally posted by vibz88

Shaina i officially hate you. You ve changed me i used to hate rashi. This reading and rereading milan has made me mad. I am defending rashi like crazy from people who are bashing her. Next people will beat me with sticks.make me hate her again

i know all because of shaina not able to hate rashiLOL
but we should try harder

i am still here kavyaEvil Smile

dont forget that..

and vibha to hate rashi...well u have to wait for my final ff..sorry..until then no chance.


i know shaina and because of ur both ur ff's not able to hate her...
and now knowing that the cv's might take sns the milan way
and we know rashi might change so its even more difficult to hate her now..

he he tanku tank u...

but dont worry..rashi wont be the same person all through..the story have to progress right. she wil change at some point 

but the most dilema is why people who hate rashi changed to love rashi

then why cant ahem lovers change to ahem haters.

maybe because i too have a silent crush on that egoistic proud fellowEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavya.S-JollyJabeen-NazmaJ-Eris-

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Joined: 26 August 2011
Posts: 6893

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaina.sharma

Originally posted by CHIKA784

Originally posted by gohem123

Originally posted by CHIKA784

Originally posted by gohem123

hello are you having discussion on RaJi or writing of FF,SS or OS...?

It was about Tejas but now its about anything,Raji,Raashi,FF's/SS's/OS's,silent and active members,not being able to sleep,you name itLOL

able to sleep...in this morning...Confused

Me and Najma (not sure about others,sorry) are in the UK and its 5:21am and we haven't slept,we've been on the forum all nightLOL

u guys are vampires no doubt...Wink

i fix.

ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavya.S-JollyJabeen-NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Joined: 28 September 2008
Posts: 10965

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaina.sharma

Originally posted by CHIKA784

Originally posted by gohem123

Originally posted by CHIKA784

Originally posted by gohem123

hello are you having discussion on RaJi or writing of FF,SS or OS...?

It was about Tejas but now its about anything,Raji,Raashi,FF's/SS's/OS's,silent and active members,not being able to sleep,you name itLOL

able to sleep...in this morning...Confused

Me and Najma (not sure about others,sorry) are in the UK and its 5:21am and we haven't slept,we've been on the forum all nightLOL

u guys are vampires no doubt...Wink

i fix.

 
There are definite vampiric tendencies!!! I'm not at all tired!!!
Yesterday I was awake til 6.30 didn't get up til 2pm!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaina.sharma-Eris-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
OS - A Night to Remember...

2 3 4 5

Author: angelirebelli   Replies: 38   Views: 7501

angelirebelli 38 7501 30 November 2011 at 10:21pm by munnihyderabad
remember when gopi was feeling

Author: suk19   Replies: 0   Views: 702

suk19 0 702 29 November 2011 at 6:53am by suk19
remember last year

Author: suk19   Replies: 5   Views: 855

suk19 5 855 05 November 2011 at 3:04pm by navyab
Last Straw - I officially give up on Rashi

Author: Angels11   Replies: 6   Views: 1012

Angels11 6 1012 28 October 2011 at 9:31am by Ritu-
Okay i am officially over this show

2

Author: Rani48   Replies: 12   Views: 1557

Rani48 12 1557 24 June 2011 at 2:47am by rnvdbhavani

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index