Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavya.S thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: maddy311

Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜†evil just like rashi

exactly...she can become the forum rashi...
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

but currently she is free of work and has nothing to do except drooling on ahem ๐Ÿ˜†

I hope once she is better.. she does not take up the dishes of whole street and clean them LOL๐Ÿ˜†
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sks21

me too i visit only two forums regularly one is sns and in the other forum i only post tfs msgall the time thats all๐Ÿ˜†

i ve become so obsessed tat when the ranking falls i check the other serial forums with pathetic story lines to know wat they r doin. I spy on them all the time
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

i swear i was not earlier but once i crossed 600 odd posts i become a psycho. I wanted to become a goldie then when i became one i want to become a dazzles. This vicious circle!!!

You need not care about that. i don't think its some issue of prestige or something like that or is it??

Kavya.S thumbnail

i ve become so obsessed tat when the ranking falls i check the other serial forums with pathetic story lines to know wat they r doin. I spy on them all the time

me too and the other serial forum i visit the cm ranking has increased by 2 don know how...that forum is not active at all like sns and hardly its crossed 150 pages...
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Chika..where are you? your tejas dicussion thread had crossed 50pages...congrats...
shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

It's like a Mills and Boon!!!!

yup..started reading those..can anyone give me fab novels of mills and boons as i am not getting intresting to read..some stories of hate and love...just like vibhas ff revenge.

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

You need not care about that. i don't think its some issue of prestige or something like that or is it??

i know tat its insanity but cant help it. I log in by my phone so i dont even bother replying to texts people send me.this forum is addictive!!!
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chika went to bed!!!!!

I'm heading off too!!! Got to have a shower then go somewhere!!!
I should be back in time for SNS!!!

And hopefully we'll meet up again!!! Insanity thread as long as theres not too many ppl about!!!
shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

wait and watch now. Shaina will come and u are doomed. U will fall like i have just reread milan and you will be another rashi lover.

lol...that super vibha..u have total trust on me..๐Ÿ˜†

well let me try as this wil be my direct attempt until now..i did..everything..with my ff..

so lets see what happens..

maddy get ready