Omg does anyone remember officially a crazy post! - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by NazmaJ

I'm usually never on the forum until 2pm uk time because I'm on til the early hours and I sleep the morning away, unless I'm going to be teaching then I show responsiblity and log off earlier.
However now that it's xmas hols I have no boundaries - which has led to no sleep for me!!
I think my sisters were right I need an intervention!!

I feel so funny because everyone's asleep and im the only one awake,it makes me feel,Chika,what is wrong with you?😆

I'm usually never on the forum until 2pm uk time because I'm on til the early hours and I sleep the morning away, unless I'm going to be teaching then I show responsiblity and log off earlier.
However now that it's xmas hols I have no boundaries - which has led to no sleep for me!!
I think my sisters were right I need an intervention!!
so ur going to have an intervention😆 nazma?
Originally posted by shaina.sharma

after watching sns for a year..u have to learn something from ur fav right.

thank god kristin is not here..otherwise...we all know what wil happen to us..she is a koki fan

and by the way ..u are a jigar fan..and i am rashi

so its natural i wil overpower u..and wil do kalakaries on u

u have to bear me..no choice

I'd say to Kristin 'Kakiji voh'😆
and if im still angry at you i would say 'Raashi turn the lights off an get into bed' and i would say to Gopi 'Kya baat ha bhabhi😃" thats my fav dialogue of Jigar😃
Originally posted by CHIKA784

I feel so funny because everyone's asleep and im the only one awake,it makes me feel,Chika,what is wrong with you?😆

lol i'm an owl not a lark - I feel much more productive at night!! And I do like being on my own, I do fine during the day too but I love the night!!!
My dad thinks there's something wrong with me!!

lol i'm an owl not a lark - I feel much more productive at night!! And I do like being on my own, I do fine during the day too but I love the night!!!
My dad thinks there's something wrong with me!!

Mee too Kristin,me too😆
Im joking😊
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Im sure i talk for many Saathians when we say we love being active,i don't get it,why do people remain silent members though?😳 I've talked to some silent members and they seem sooo nice but the tell me there scared no ones going to reply to them e.t.c,its upsetting

i understand them because i am a silent member myself for over...6 months..

everyday and every minute i watch the forum but never had the dare to reply to anyone.

and one day suddenly after reading vaachan by yuks... i got the insiparation from her and being a cowardly cat...entered the forum with the ff and decided to keep myself with my ff and replies

but automatically thanks to u guys u dragged me out..

i am feeling so refreshed and differeent now

see...from a cowardly cat now i became a blackmailing tigerress...u can see the dirfference right.

everyday and every minute i watch the forum but never had the dare to reply to anyone.

and one day suddenly after reading vaachan by yuks... i got the insiparation from her and being a cowardly cat...entered the forum with the ff and decided to keep myself with my ff and replies

see...from a cowardly cat now i became a blackmailing tigerress...u can see the dirfference right.

Def Shaina,its difficult to imagine you like a silent member😲

I think I plowed straight in with making a thread for my first post - didn't even stop to introduce myself!!!!

Originally posted by vibz88

Shaina i officially hate you. You ve changed me i used to hate rashi. This reading and rereading milan has made me mad. I am defending rashi like crazy from people who are bashing her. Next people will beat me with sticks.make me hate her again

he he i got heart attack for a single minute vibha..

what to  do...give the blame to 143badra..

she said that she hates rashi..and as usual..i couldnt tolerate it so put my effort to make her love rashi..

in reuslt all did ...see i am so innocent creature, why all are blaming me reading my ff😳

yeah i agree that i made rashi into a positve, lively bubbly girl...well if u go deeper u can see her in that way too.

dont worry vibha..people dint beat me with sticks until now even though every day i bash ahem like anything..

so dont worry baby..i am behind ur back...and when the beating starts tell me

i wil run in the opposite direction k😉

[QUOTE=NazmaJ]

I think I plowed straight in with making a thread for my first post - didn't even stop to introduce myself!!!!
[/QUOTE]
My first thread was 'AHEM SAYS ALL THE BEST TO GOPI'!
I was so excited😆
I don't think i ever introduced myself and people just started calling me Chika😳
Thats my nickname and i love it😆