Rishi-Indira Couple Rating

Poll Choice
YES!!! Made in Heaven!!! LOVE THEM
NO WAY!!!!!!
It's Ok
I don't know
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
As couple i would love to c them bt nt nw hardly the show has started nw n it doesnt go with the concept
Originally posted by Pratamesh

As couple i would love to c them bt nt nw hardly the show has started nw n it doesnt go with the concept

agreed! I want to see more development to both characters .. i think they should slowly show each other growing as individuals, learning to work together without much fighting (i think once they understand each other/how the other works without causing more trouble this will happen), and how they do not need some type of force to keep them as friends.  I really want to see them as good friends first, than a couple..especially because we need to see indira's transition from a stressed, hardworking person who is not given a break to just enjoy life and a rishi kumar who drops his sweetsie/ ill-planned tactics in helping her and adopting a way to think more and then act.  we all want to see his more "manly" mature side showing when in a relationship (friendship or whatever) with indira because we want to see him be able to support her without causing any more tension.
YES!!! Made in Heaven!!! LOVE THEM😍
after the 1.5 year i Chang my dp 😳

i love them
Originally posted by superhot

after the 1.5 year i Chang my dp 😳

i love them
soonly u again Chang the dp ...😉
made for each other❤️

LOVING DEM 2 corEEE😳
dey're choo cuteee!!!!
so adorable !!!
Rishiz alwayz smiling like krazzie but love him 
his smile alwayz making me laugh 
n Indu alwayz looking @ him angrily but hezz still smiling🤣
dey're supeerrr adorable!
Cute couple

but love stoey ko thora different aur slow chalna chaiay 
😆🤣 people r saying match made in heavan , made for each other 🤣 , really 😲 .. show has just completed 5 weeks , 😆 Rishi kee tarah hee uske fans hai , sab kuch fatafat chahiye 😆 , well Cynical Smiling Rishi is not suitable for headstrong Indira, cvs tried to show i trp did not increase😆 so PH n channel might not pair them as a couple in the future ,if they do than good luck to HD , Hero is too fast in falling in ,love😆Edited by Its-My-Life - 12 years ago