Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The contestant is the real hero 

... says Rajeev Khandelwal,who is back to host the second season of Sach Ka Saamna 

Neha Maheshwri 

After Shah Rukh Khan,it is Rajeev Khandelwal who has made a succesful transition from TV to films.With an impressive variance in his work,Rajeev is back to host the second season of Sach Ka Saamna on the new TV channel Life OK.The show has a new tagline Bhrashtachaar Ke Khilaf Awaaz,Sach Se Nayi Shuruat.Says Rajeev,I think this is going to be a great journey and I hope there is no end to this beginning.Its a brilliant attempt and Im not saying this because I am the host of the show.The show has potential to bring a change in society even if its miniscule. Does the idea of launching on a new channel add to the pressure This is a huge show,but to come up on a new channel shows trust in the show.I have a very small role to play on the show.The contestant is the real hero,as both the show and the story is about him.I am just holding the mirror. 
As for whether he feels any guilt while asking uncomfortable questions,Rajeev says,It is their choice if they want to go ahead with the next question,and they are well aware of the what could possibly come up.I even warn them at times,when I feel that the answer to a tricky question can be explosive,and only after their green signal,do I ask those questions. 

Watch Idea Presents Sach Ka Saamna,empowered by Karbbon Mobile,daily at 10.20 pm on Life Ok.

THE TRUTH PREVAILS: Rajeev Khandelwal 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing it :)