wisehigaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 he trys to forget manita but the ppl around him make it hard for him πŸ˜• i hope he gets over her soon πŸ˜Š. it will make his life a lot easier.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paankh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramimaleklover

he trys to forget manita but the ppl around him make it hard for him πŸ˜• i hope he gets over her soon πŸ˜Š. it will make his life a lot easier.

Yea, people are cruel to him... They should let him move on.  People of the world enjoy rubbing pinches of salt on other people's wounds...trying to make things worse.  Salt, however, sometimes makes the wound heal faster... πŸ˜›

I just hope that little friend of Moniya lets things be...Chunky or something...
wisehigaholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: paankh

Yea, people are cruel to him... They should let him move on.  People of the world enjoy rubbing pinches of salt on other people's wounds...trying to make things worse.  Salt, however, sometimes makes the wound heal faster... πŸ˜›

I just hope that little friend of Moniya lets things be...Chunky or something...

i think everything will just heal over time πŸ˜Š
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yup he has to put up with taunts of people around me.
People are heartless. They enjoy at other's expense.

From what i can guess, i think somehow Akash will be motivated to work like crazy and acquire a lot of wealth due to these taunts. He will try to rise in his social status so that he can approach manyata without getting humiliated. But by then our manya darling would have fallen for the charming Prince and might not reciprocate Akash's feelings. The plot kind of seems inspired from the movie DhadkanπŸ˜› except that there Aksahy was a mr. goody two shoes but here our Prince is exactly opposite of that.
This is purely my guess, not saying this is how it will happen :D
paankh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramimaleklover

i think everything will just heal over time πŸ˜Š

I really do hope so...
wisehigaholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

Yup he has to put up with taunts of people around me.

People are heartless. They enjoy at other's expense.

From what i can guess, i think somehow Akash will be motivated to work like crazy and acquire a lot of wealth due to these taunts. He will try to rise in his social status so that he can approach manyata without getting humiliated. But by then our manya darling would have fallen for the charming Prince and might not reciprocate Akash's feelings. The plot kind of seems inspired from the movie DhadkanπŸ˜› except that there Aksahy was a mr. goody two shoes but here our Prince is exactly opposite of that.
This is purely my guess, not saying this is how it will happen :D

i also she will change by the time he becomes wealthy would of also forgotten about him lol.
wisehigaholic thumbnail
omg   Soni, and Chiki  let the man be he wants to forget him they are making it so hard for him. soni and chiki need to really come to reality. and when they keep talking about manita in front of him it hurts him more then sacrificing her. let the man be.