cuttyyy putttyy goochoo moochooo naksh - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by _naksh_raz

yup it was good..very good
yeah it was amzing love it and the jaadu song was beautiful
I was feeling sorry for Akshara's mom.  So many hopes went dashing FLAT.

I understand Akshara wanting to stay with her in-laws for the last 2 months of her pregnancy, but so far that I know, the birth of the first child is always in mayekae. 

Does it mean that Akshara has changed?  when my sister came home for her last few weeks before delivery, jeeju came everyday and often stayed back at our house. 
Originally posted by Tulsey

I was feeling sorry for Akshara's mom.  So many hopes went dashing FLAT.

I understand Akshara wanting to stay with her in-laws for the last 2 months of her pregnancy, but so far that I know, the birth of the first child is always in mayekae. 

Does it mean that Akshara has changed?  when my sister came home for her last few weeks before delivery, jeeju came everyday and often stayed back at our house. 
yeah it would be nice seeing natik there tooo but all happens for good

mee too 

i m crazy abt naksh...i jst luv them...

yest    scene was just awsum...

Originally posted by sadia94

mee too 

i m crazy abt naksh...i jst luv them...

yest    scene was just awsum...

yupp it was too good
jab ye baby naksh aayega to hum khushiyaan manayenge n ab kal ke epi ke baad to wait karna almost impossible ho gaya h
really love naksh scene...they prooved that they made for each other.baby too222222 cute❤️.ak change in her behavour...love.also love jadu kya chal gaya new ...
right dear noone is better than naksh also noone can beat them ever the scenes were so cute akshi imagination of baby excellent...😳also that night scene so sweet they are the perfect especially the way akshi talks about sneha matter was mindblowing...⭐️
Originally posted by Saraella

yeah it was beautiful episode

you could me call me sara or ella. sara is my real name and ella is a name suggested by my two dearie nakshians shayal who is lollypop and sush who is sugar lol
ok i will call u sara
agreee with you alll. yesterday epi was mindblowingg.

wohooohooo 8 pagesss c,mon moreee the ranking will improve