cuttyyy putttyy goochoo moochooo naksh

Posted: 12 years ago

Naksh were lookinngg so cuteee.

Cannot take offf my eyesss from them my naksh.
the new jaadu song and the way akshara was holding natik nose and the way they were acting like babiesss was so cuteee.

and then akshi dream and then again they played the song they were looking aamazing. and then I love the way natik share his concern with our akshara. and love the way she understand the whole thing. well no one is best than our naksh they roockkk
hiiiyyy januable nakshhh.😊

share your views
Edited by Saraella - 12 years ago
it was one of the bestest scen...akshi @ natik were acting like a baby...aww...so cute...they were indeed like 2 cuties..i likd the thing akshi pinched him many more times lol..i was saying ki ab natik ka cheek nikal ayega...kal ki naksh ka chemistry was just rocking..both complimented each other...@ the park was also ossam...akshis dream chota munna bilkul munna par gaya h..i lovd the way natik take caring her @ their baby..chhoo cute
Originally posted by i4naksh

it was one of the bestest scen...akshi @ natik were acting like a baby...aww...so cute...they were indeed like 2 cuties..i likd the thing akshi pinched him many more times lol..i was saying ki ab natik ka cheek nikal ayega...kal ki naksh ka chemistry was just rocking..both complimented each other...@ the park was also ossam...akshis dream chota munna bilkul munna par gaya h..i lovd the way natik take caring her @ their baby..chhoo cute

yeah love every singnal part of today epi and love the precap it was amzing love the way akshara took natik side. hina and karan did it so well. hayeee mein marjawa naksh just rock and rolll
really that ws very nice ...wen naksh will cum waiting for that
😍 😍 😍 im totally speechless 😍 😍 😍
jabse epii dekha hai bas jaadu yeh kya chal gaya sunn rahi hun continously ❤️ ❤️ ❤️...😍 😍 ...2 baar repeat bhi dekh liya ek aur repeat bacha hai woh bhii dekhungi 😍 😍

Originally posted by shayal1436

😍 😍 😍 im totally speechless 😍 😍 😍
jabse epii dekha hai bas jaadu yeh kya chal gaya sunn rahi hun continously ❤️ ❤️ ❤️...😍 😍 ...2 baar repeat bhi dekh liya ek aur repeat bacha hai woh bhii dekhungi 😍 😍

you are abosutly right shayal agreee with you. Yaar in america the epi just aired and I cannot get ittt oofff and I am eagerly waiitng for repeats. Naksh rockked today and cvs just made the whole thing really beautiful plus hiran did it so goooddd totally loved the epi
Originally posted by jayasreekalyan

really that ws very nice ...wen naksh will cum waiting for that
yeah me tooo waiitng so exicted to see tommrow epi. want to see how everyone react when akshara stood up for natik. and want to see what happen.
ya really me too   Saraella

Originally posted by jayasreekalyan

ya really me too   Saraella

yeah it was beautiful episode

you could me call me sara or ella. sara is my real name and ella is a name suggested by my two dearie nakshians shayal who is lollypop and sush who is sugar lol
Originally posted by Saraella

yeah it was beautiful episode

you could me call me sara or ella. sara is my real name and ella is a name suggested by my two dearie nakshians shayal who is lollypop and sush who is sugar lol
i thought sush aur shona ne kiya tha ...😆