Saath Nibhana Kalakari ka. - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Nazma,perhaps if your not feeling sleepy,an update? ๐Ÿ˜†
btw it would be great if Geet came in SNS but i doubt that would happen,SNS has brought new and fresh actors/actresses,it would be lovely f they brought in a new actress ๐Ÿ˜‰

lol you'll be lucky!!!
I've still got to clean my kitchen!!! Once I've done that if I decide I don't need sleep then I'll update HHPH not Bandhan because it's the other ones turn!! Although I wouldn't hold my breath!! It takes me  a couple of hours to get it done.

Originally posted by NazmaJ

lol you'll be lucky!!!
I've still got to clean my kitchen!!! Once I've done that if I decide I don't need sleep then I'll update HHPH not Bandhan because it's the other ones turn!! Although I wouldn't hold my breath!! It takes me  a couple of hours to get it done.

Haha Nazma,thats funny,its all your fault,you've got me completely hooked o FF-Bandhan im going crazy!๐Ÿ˜†

Haha Nazma,thats funny,its all your fault,you've got me completely hooked o FF-Bandhan im going crazy!๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†Everyone loves Bandhan!! Poor HHPH feels neglected!!๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by NazmaJ

๐Ÿ˜†Everyone loves Bandhan!! Poor HHPH feels neglected!!๐Ÿ˜†

I like HHPH,its just you made Garv's character sooo cute and its Ahem' past and its all made up which makes it more fun to read,HHPH is good but Ahem takes tooo much time to realise his love for Gopi ๐Ÿ˜†

I like HHPH,its just you made Garv's character sooo cute and its Ahem' past and its all made up which makes it more fun to read,HHPH is good but Ahem takes tooo much time to realise his love for Gopi ๐Ÿ˜†

Well HHPH Ahem is the serial Ahem but he's making progress quicker than onscreen!!
I know Garv makes Bandhan and I'm sooo pleased because he's my creation!!!

u know chika we are travelling in the same boat...

u love jigar

i love rashi

u want gohem scenes

i want gohem scenes but the difference is u want it to enjoy i want it so that i can critisize๐Ÿ˜ˆ

U want jigar to smile and be normal

i want rashi to change and be bubbly

AAah what to say..i know that rashi would be back to kalakaries some day as the serial wont progress, if she turns positive

but i never expected that they would bring it so sooon

i think my prediction is rashi being back to evil wil do something positive for us like kinjal exposal or something major

and everyone wil again doubt rashi and then she wil realize that she should have been patient..and maybe then the real repentence starts

becuase still she blames jigar that he cant behave in such a way with her

this means still she dont hold herself responsible

Originally posted by shaina.sharma

u love jigar

i love rashi

u want gohem scenes

i want gohem scenes but the difference is u want it to enjoy i want it so that i can critisize๐Ÿ˜ˆ

AAah what to say..i know that rashi would be back to kalakaries some day as the serial wont progress, if she turns positive

i think my prediction is rashi being back to evil wil do something positive for us like kinjal exposal or something major

and everyone wil again doubt rashi and then she wil realize that she should have been patient..and maybe then the real repentence starts

lol You're very brave Shaina for writing that in public!!!
Originally posted by shaina.sharma

u love jigar

i love rashi

u want gohem scenes

Shaina,your posts are so cute๐Ÿ˜†
Are you a half-Gohem and full Raji fan?
I love Rucha,she's fantastic and i had so much hope for Raashi,im just so upset now
Stupid CV's๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
I lost hope that it will stop before the last episode and even that is not sure anymore for me.

Jigar needs a divorce and a nice girl, which will make him smile his million dollar smile again for us๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ya i am also want the jigar's smile and i hope today a gohem scene