This time Ahem will NOT break Gopi's heart!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
😊

I am sure of this. We have observed his changes over past few month. it is more than care or affection. He was very much enjoying and celebrated his marriage anniversary with gopi. He is still not in coming terms with his feelings thats all. May be he will not let his feelings out and so Koki sends him away to make them overcome his ego and come in front of Gopi.

But for sure Ahem is not going to break gopi's heart. Also, remember the article where the writer discused about changing behaviour of Ahem. He pointed out that Ahem and gopi are falling in love but slowly😳

CHEER UP friends!!😃

final note: Rashi's kalakaris are going to back fire. Gopi should atleast make her realize the importance of being patient. Patience is what made Gopi close to everybody. She should give Rashi some Gyan. ⭐️

Edited by sadiltl - 12 years ago
I hope what your saying is true.😛
Im worried Ahem's conflicting feelngs are going to come in the way and he won't be sure,i just cannot bear to watch Gopi's heart breaking again!
Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago
I love your post!!!

And I have a good feeling about Ahem and Gopi!!!!

We saw the changes in Ahem way before the accident so it all points to good times ahead!!
I know everyone wants munda to be in love for thepast 1 and half years..if this was happened in any other serial, they would have been become grandparents by now...but here not only goham but other couples are also not  living a married relationship 😆
Lovely post and I want this to be true but somewhere I feel that he will realise his love only after breaking gopi's heart.
Originally posted by maddy311

Lovely post and I want this to be true but somewhere I feel that he will realise his love only after breaking gopi's heart.

...and his own heart as well...if he breaks Gopi's heart, hiw own would face even a more deadly crash i m sure, good for him to realize everything finally.
I am really counting on Ahem to not hurt Gopi! I really hope Rashi's kalakari will result in bringing Gohem closer rather then causing a rift between them.

You are too positive! 

I'm pessimistic, so I think he'll break her heart (the worst heartbreak) and then realize that he screwed up bad. Then, he'll fix it (well I hope he fixes it all himself). 😭
postive post i hope this will come true