PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Why are the cv's dragging Rashi's character and ruining it? I am disappointed that Rashi went back to square one. I was hoping for a change...a real change. The change that will help her to win everyone's hearts! I was hoping for some Raji romance soon, but that is not going to happen. If the CVs continue ruining Rashi's character and Raji's love story , I am seriously going to write my own FF on Raji. I mean Ahem in changing and Rashi still didn't ?
I am getting impatient and disappointed 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It would have been a bit of a cop out if she'd become good now and started having a love story with with Jigar when she's caused so much pain to Gopi which is as yet unresolved.

.Aisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know right! I just made a post like that.I am so pissed off after todays precap!😡
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
The CV's are just ruining Raashi's character,i want to see Jigar happy again and the only way thats possible is if Raashi turns positive,argh than i wouldn't mind watching some Raji ðŸ˜‰
But Raashi back to square one and getting caught again,doing kalakari's,this is just becoming pathetic and complete and utter drag.🤢
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think its for ratings...First they had thought of kinjal truth revelation but ratings dipped to 5 or something so they bring rashi and made gopi to fall so that ratings shooed up😆 They think we are interested in kalakaries..But am crossing my fingers to see aham blasting rashi 😆
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I'm pissed at the CVS too! The CVS seem to have run out of creative ideas! They need to put on their thinking caps if they have any that is!   ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†

I hate how they are regressing Rashi's character again. I want the Jigar and Rashi love story to progress further and in a mature manner.  

We have seen more than enough scheming and now it's getting stale!  I just want it to end! ðŸ¤¢

Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lets face it Rashi never did fully change, even her language was all about trying to be good, trying to make people like me.

If she had fully changed then she never would have gone back to being a kalakarian after only one day of living with people's disapproval.
I mean today even her mum thought she was an idiot for trying to make Gopi drink the gangajal.

I just don't understand why she's fixated in causing harm to Gopi who is the only person who really has her best interests at heart!!
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Dear I think you should start collecting ideas for your ff.😉
Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
CV's are running the show just on the basis of stupid kalakaries. Edited by tuhinabanik - 12 years ago
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tuhinabanik

CV's are running the show just on the basis of stupid kalakaries. 

That is very uncreative of the CVS!  The scheming plots are so senseless!🤪😳

I hate see Rashi's character being butchered!