India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Feud Up!

PriyaxBassi Goldie
PriyaxBassi
PriyaxBassi

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Why are the cv's dragging Rashi's character and ruining it? I am disappointed that Rashi went back to square one. I was hoping for a change...a real change. The change that will help her to win everyone's hearts! I was hoping for some Raji romance soon, but that is not going to happen. If the CVs continue ruining Rashi's character and Raji's love story , I am seriously going to write my own FF on Raji. I mean Ahem in changing and Rashi still didn't ?
I am getting impatient and disappointed 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

navithareddyindu_shah.Aisha.maddy311-AmalAziz-NazmaJutopia88-JollyJabeen-Muskaan92

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
It would have been a bit of a cop out if she'd become good now and started having a love story with with Jigar when she's caused so much pain to Gopi which is as yet unresolved.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

.Aisha. Goldie
.Aisha.
.Aisha.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
I know right! I just made a post like that.I am so pissed off after todays precap!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
The CV's are just ruining Raashi's character,i want to see Jigar happy again and the only way thats possible is if Raashi turns positive,argh than i wouldn't mind watching some Raji Wink
But Raashi back to square one and getting caught again,doing kalakari's,this is just becoming pathetic and complete and utter drag.Dead

NazmaJ

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
I think its for ratings...First they had thought of kinjal truth revelation but ratings dipped to 5 or something so they bring rashi and made gopi to fall so that ratings shooed upLOL They think we are interested in kalakaries..But am crossing my fingers to see aham blasting rashi LOL

NazmaJ-JollyJabeen-

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

I'm pissed at the CVS too! The CVS seem to have run out of creative ideas! They need to put on their thinking caps if they have any that is!   Stern Smile LOL

I hate how they are regressing Rashi's character again. I want the Jigar and Rashi love story to progress further and in a mature manner.  Ouch

We have seen more than enough scheming and now it's getting stale!  I just want it to end! Dead

Edited by utopia88 - 20 December 2011 at 7:32pm

NazmaJ-JollyJabeen-

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

Lets face it Rashi never did fully change, even her language was all about trying to be good, trying to make people like me.

If she had fully changed then she never would have gone back to being a kalakarian after only one day of living with people's disapproval.
I mean today even her mum thought she was an idiot for trying to make Gopi drink the gangajal.

I just don't understand why she's fixated in causing harm to Gopi who is the only person who really has her best interests at heart!!

-JollyJabeen-

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Dear I think you should start collecting ideas for your ff.Wink

NazmaJ-JollyJabeen-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index