.Aisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

What the heck?!😑 I thought we were done with all the Rashi-Urmi kalakaries, but no! Now we are going to see more of the kalakaries and Koki finding out and Rashi being busted in front of the whole family... and so on. I was happy that at last that Rashi is going to change for once but no. Oh well, the cvs are probably doing this to add some spice to the show so dont mind it that much but still, really Rashi why are you taking your anger out at Gopi, who brought you back  to the modi bhavan, why dont you take revenge of Koki.

Edited by Orange101 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gopi is an easy target for Urshi, Koki isn't as easy to get one over on and as we've seen before Urshi are afraid of Kokila!!

Not enough to stop doing kalakaries though!!
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
I can't bear to watch any more ridiculous kalakari's now,its making me sick,they've stooped to the lowest level,its disgusting πŸ₯±
.Aisha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Gopi is an easy target for Urshi, Koki isn't as easy to get one over on and as we've seen before Urshi are afraid of Kokila!!

Not enough to stop doing kalakaries though!!

Yup i was thinking that too after i posted this!
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CHIKA784

I can't bear to watch any more ridiculous kalakari's now,its making me sick,they've stooped to the lowest level,its disgusting πŸ₯±

Urshi are going to carry on, but now Gopi has the support of Ahem.
At first whatever they did Ahem blamed Gopi for because he didn't know her character or nature, now that he knows her we will at least be saved from Ahem blowing up at Gopi because of something Rashi has done.

Even the rest of the Modi's know that Rashi is not to be trusted!!
.Aisha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: CHIKA784

I know right!
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Urshi are going to carry on, but now Gopi has the support of Ahem.
At first whatever they did Ahem blamed Gopi for because he didn't know her character or nature, now that he knows her we will at least be saved from Ahem blowing up at Gopi because of something Rashi has done.

Even the rest of the Modi's know that Rashi is not to be trusted!!

Yeah with Gopi not able to move at all & with Ahem's support mayb the Kalakaari's will backfire ...
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Urshi will never change theyve gt nthing better to do than keep targeting gopi wht has gopi ever dne to them they are after her in every kalakri bth urmi n rashi are jealous of gopi it does my head in i hpe this time ahem supports gopi or stay with gopi 24/7 then rashi will have no chance to do kalakri on gopi while ahem is with her...

gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Rashi knows taht by impressing koki only she can survive..so i don't think she will try to harm gopi..she will do kalakari in such a way taht koki and hetal praise her...(my take only..don't know what cvs are playing at😑 )
Ocean.Clouds thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you are right orange101
its totally nonsense Rashi again starting with GOPI 
she is cruel πŸ˜‘