Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

-|Barun: THE BEST BREW~Strong,Hot'n'Dark|-NOT:142 (Page 51)

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardBarunFan

Originally posted by incandescent

@Divya..Oh no you have read my posts in lawyerji's thread Confused..You will think i am mannerless then..lol..I am only like that to a specific group of people..

Yes and one who opened that expressionless wala post , i dislike the most.She is unreasonable but she thinks she is the most reasonable person on this earth.Dead.She is  hypocrite but she says she cant stand hypocrisy LOL..Double standards !
I couldnt reply to that expressionless wala post but if i would have replied then she would have been SO embarassed.
Barun is just SO much better than every other actors/actresses..

wait...what ?? did anyone call Barun expressionless ?? 

Yes ofcourse..called him an average actor who is blank sometimes.She further said that Daljeet,Abhaas,Sanaya clearly overshadows him.She belittled Barun in some random topic just to disagree with someone who said Sanaya needs to work on her expression.I have many more reasons.You will never understand the reason for my rudeness Ouch..lol

i fully understand Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskiesSunoNa...incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

@incandescent Good that you got..Seriously Sanaya-Abhaas have good chemo?.I wish they had.Then Shyam Khushi scenes would have been a little more tolerable
@sunaina Thanks for understanding ! I guess you are the only one Smile..

I know. I understand your frustration. I got so angry the other day that I wanted to quit.

I think I have lost my sleep for tonight. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
@DieHardBarunFan - I know precisely who you are talking about.  She is biased, admits so, defends Khushi by saying even if she committed murder she would support her and then says you all are hypocrites for defending ASR's rude behavior.  Circular reasoning anybody???  Just ignore and let her rant and think she is sooo smart.  After all, she thinks 'matured' people are not mature.  Most of her comments are underhanded.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by incandescent

@incandescent Good that you got..Seriously Sanaya-Abhaas have good chemo?.I wish they had.Then Shyam Khushi scenes would have been a little more tolerable
@sunaina Thanks for understanding ! I guess you are the only one Smile..

I know. I understand your frustration. I got so angry the other day that I wanted to quit.

I think I have lost my sleep for tonight. 

Haha..yes i saw your post..Different people ,different reactions.You chose to avoid but i chose to be rude ..Ofcourse your reactions are better morally.But mine are required for some special people.Although on the process i hurt some good people too.But i choose to write bluntly sometimes.In my defence i say that i never start it. Embarrassed
Even i lost my sleep..lol

BTW we don't interact much . How may I call you ?

you're from India ?? 

SunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

@Divya..Oh no you have read my posts in lawyerji's thread Confused..You will think i am mannerless then..lol..I am only like that to a specific group of people..
Yes and one who opened that expressionless wala post , i dislike the most.She is unreasonable but she thinks she is the most reasonable person on this earth.Dead.She is  hypocrite but she says she cant stand hypocrisy LOL..Double standards !
I couldnt reply to that expressionless wala post but if i would have replied then she would have been SO embarassed.
Barun is just SO much better than every other actors/actresses..
Yes indeed.I have stalked u guys anamikaEmbarrassedLOL
I hv highly pissed at that expressionless topic and asked us to be fairOuch but when someone said they find SI okie, she again spoke wrong f barun and said SI is fab. Criticism is only welcome for Barun or Arnav and nt for SI/Kushi.

In lawyer's post she said, she loves reading her posts against ASR and the posts should never stop and the ppl who make fun of her are stooping too low.. 

I haven seen even a single bashing post on kushi. people over here specially Arnav fans are making such nice criticism qwithout using foul language, bashing, or hurting anyone's sentiments. Clap

incandescent

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Oh let's not talk about lawyer's or hypocrite's posts.  Both have essentially disappeared from the forum after starting something and then becoming infamous for it.

I think we have scared Khushi bashers TM.

incandescent

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Arent few kushi fans insulting kushi by comparing her reactions to Arnav and Shyam and almost saying shyam is anytime better than ASRLOL The character is already failing to impress me with her antics and these people by writing such lengthy nonsensical thesis trying to prove her much more wrongLOL In the process of defending kushi have they forgot their basic common sense 
momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
For the love of all that is good - lawyer came to defend khushi basher.  She is such a troll.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...incandescent

Go to top