Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

-|Barun: THE BEST BREW~Strong,Hot'n'Dark|-NOT:142 (Page 43)

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
@Fari, I enjoyed the comedy that came with the Payash track. This is absolute torture, now I am ok with hate marriage track too, I want my mean  and angry ASR back.
What do you think about NK, cuz you had a thread about pros and cons of the new track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Drishti-

Hey prema, incandescant (sorry, don't know ur name) and nithi!
Exactly guys! This khushi is beyond me..inspite of knowing Shyams true character, knowing how he can manipulate ppl with his lies etc she still hears what he has to say..whyy wud she do that?? At this rate he will easily be able to succeed in whatever he is planning!!

@incandescant yeahh, have been an SI fan since MJHT days and I completely agree with you! I could usually relate to gunjan..even during S2, when she blames Sam and all..it was justified, but Khushi...

I am Fari. 

I cannot comprehend how any sane person can even ponder on Shyam's words. If it was Buaji, Garima I would have believed it but not Khushi. THis is all wrong. she can stay up at night and remeber Shyam's words but she has never been shown to even think about Arnav or there moments.

Isn't there any way we can communicate with the cv's ? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KeshriyaSunoNa...

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
W*F
is wrong with the CVs?

what are they doing to Khushi's character? Is she going to believe creepwa's words that he is unhappy being married to a mean Anjali? Then what? That justifies his deception and lies and getting engaged to her? Will she or Gupta women agree to get KKG married to Shyam because poor guy is in an abusive relationship whether or not he chooses to stay married to ms money bags?

Has she ever stayed up at night thinking of ASR who she was supposedly attracted to?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshriyapinky_blueskiesSunoNa...incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

OH Nandy...good morning !!

I was waiting for you. we need to send that post asap. 

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
@Nandi, somebody is in an angry mode, using cuss words, just kidding, tell me about it. I don't see her feeling anything for ASR, what  the hell is going on. Arnav has realized his feelings to some extent, is it going to be one-sided love story, then she will start to love him after marriage.

Abut the creep, I skipped his scenes, just got to know from LU, I wish ASR or Anjali could kill him.

Edited by Keshriya - 22 December 2011 at 9:40am

SunoNa...

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshriya

@Nandi, somebody is in an angry mode, using cuss words, just kidding, tell me about it. I don't see her feeling anything for ASR, what  the hell is going on. Arnav has realized his feelings to some extent, is it going to be one-sided love story, then she will start to love him after marriage.

Abut the creep, I skipped his scenes, just got to know from LU, I wish ASR or Anjali could kill him.

Fari - nothing good about the morning and I am not hormonal.LOL Pissed off does not even begin to describe what i felt after today's episode.

Prema - did u hear the rabba ve BG music they played for 1.5 seconds when KKG looked ASR at RM today? yes that was to remind us she feels something for him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshriyapinky_blueskiesincandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Nandi I pmd you...please do check . 
-Drishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drishti-
-Drishti-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Exactly Fari! W*F...how can she even think that shyam is saying the truth?? And how come she never let's arnav talk..she didn't even let him speak when she was demanding ans from him coz of his broken engagement! As for communicating with the cvs..there's always fb and emails..

incandescent

Go to top