Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

-|Barun: THE BEST BREW~Strong,Hot'n'Dark|-NOT:142 (Page 41)

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Originally posted by -Nithi-

Prema,

NK will be comfortable with Kushi and try to impress her. He will indirectly push ASR to confront his feelings. I don't think it will be a outright jealousy track. Just a push as ASR is in a denial mode. 

Exactly, it's not a jealousy track.  It's more of a realization track for ASR.  Like La said, if you feel love, don't let it go.  So, NK is going to highlight to ASR that he can lose Khushi because he never has told her he wants her to be his.

The gen. sec. said something  about this in one my threads today. For the forst time I agree with him/her. 

Edited by incandescent - 22 December 2011 at 8:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
@Nithi as you said, I am worried about KKG, she is clueless and at night  she is awake thinking about what the creep said. She only knows to cut ASR, when it comes to the creep she has all the patience to listen to him. The Cvs have stopped thinking about KKG'S character. They are concentrating on mellowing ASR too much, thanks to the lawyer and her close set of friends.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nithi-momma1128

Priya_128 IF-Dazzler
Priya_128
Priya_128

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
ok ladies im off...

@anu : its very very disturbing that she thinks off his words...well 18 or not...the feeling is the same...u think about YOUR guy more than anything else...not scum who cheated u and ur family...and when u have a crush or whtever...even if the guy doesnt like u...u fret abt why he doesnt...her char makes no sense...either shes a fool...has some amazing medical condition that allows her to forget things at the blink of an eye...or shes an expert at compartmentalizaation...tho i doubt they made her as complex as that..

ladies...have a good day/night...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nithi-Keshriyaincandescentmomma1128

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged

my rant...i wrote this earlier today when most of you were asleep.

please have a look when you can 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2512320

Keshriyamomma1128

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
^^^
Well, gen sec is stating the obvious.  How could yellow yellow dirty fellow instill real jealousy in ASR.  That would mean he is competition.  Me no think so.

Keshriyaincandescent

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshriya

@Nithi as you said, I am worried about KKG, she is clueless and at night  she is awake thinking about what the creep said. She only knows to cut ASR, when it comes to the creep she has all the patience to listen to him. The Cvs have stopped thinking about KKG'S character. They are concentrating on mellowing ASR too much, thanks to the lawyer and her close set of friends.

Please do not give the lawyer any credit.  She is not even from India as a viewer, do you think the PH cares what someone overseas is watching when they do not contribute to TRPs.

The channel has much more to do with where the story is going and the pace than anything we say.  Akshay basically admitted that in his interview.  Story flipped because of TRPs.

Keshriyaincandescent

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Ok Anu I will not give credit to the lawyer, as you said she doesn't live in India, just like many of us, the best part is She said she has not visited India in so many yrs and then friends tell her India has changed. I go to India frequently to see family, India has a long way to go with women's issues. She has no clue what she is talking about. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Do any of you ever  read the comments on SP website ?? Do you think the channel take those comments seriously ?? 

Go to top