Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

-|Barun: THE BEST BREW~Strong,Hot'n'Dark|-NOT:142 (Page 30)

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshriya

Maris you watch BAHL too, how is it,I have heard good things about it, don't have time to watch it.
Yes Prema Iam watching it right from first epi.. Its good and am seeing an EK show for the very first time.. But the shows really different insipte of minor hiccups..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshriya

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Okay ladies gotta go.. hope to be back here in 3 hrs time.. If u r all here then adios, bye till then..

Keshriya

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
dont have any hopes on the cocktail party too. they may show KKG give bhashan to ASR if he drinks and do something silly.

all these months and KKG did not learn anything from La, didnt any of La's sophistication rub off on KKG? really what does ASR see in her at this point?

bye Maris.

Prema, i will be in and out too. Have to catch up on house work too. interesting stuff compared to crap they showed in the epi today!

Edited by Infofan - 21 December 2011 at 6:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshriyapinky_blueskiessunaina02

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
It's really refreshing to see such a show from Ekta's camp.I have watched her KDMHMD, that's the only show where the leads did not multiple times and were only to each other ofcourse with their share of saas-bahu problems. Probably I should start on BAHL but my family will disown me as they think I spend too much time on IF. My hubby thinks I have gone crazy and my kids make fun of me.

Nandi that's true though, she taught LA some good things but she did not learn anything esp. classiness from LA. Khushi's bashans these days are piercing my ears.

Edited by Keshriya - 21 December 2011 at 6:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskiesInfofan

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

dont have any hopes on the cocktail party too. they may show KKG give bhashan to ASR if he drinks and do something silly.

all these months and KKG did not learn anything from La, didnt any of La's sophistication rub off on KKG? really what does ASR see in her at this point?

bye Maris.

Prema, i will be in and out too. Have to catch up on house work too. interesting stuff compared to crap they showed in the epi today!

Exactly - my question .

She could have at least learn to speak  few words in Englush .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KeshriyaInfofan

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Ok Nandi, I'll be in and out too, have to put kids to bed.

KDMHMD- Kis desh mein Hai Mera Dil-Harshad Chopra and Aditi Gupta. watched it in youtube 1 yr after the show ended. It was pretty decent for EKta's standards.

Hi Su, read your post was scared to comment cuz of Khushi protection squad.What you said was right esp. after today's episode.

Edited by Keshriya - 21 December 2011 at 7:04pm
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshriya

Ok Nandi, I'll be in and out too, have to put kids to bed.

KDMHMD- Kis desh mein Hai Mera Dil-Harshad Chopra and Aditi Gupta. watched it in youtube 1 yr after the show wa over. it was pretty decent for EKta's standards.

Hi Su, read your post was scared to comment cuz of Khushi protection squad.What you said was right esp. after today's episode.

the fact is that I havent watched the episode yet LOL

My post was based on LU , Anus update, Faris post and overall comments in the forum and of course mixed with my judgement .

But I really liked sana Khans acting in last few episodes and I think she surpassed bot Barun sanaya .

Keshriya

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
That's true though, we all wanted a graceful exit for her, that's what the cvs gave her, now its time to concentrate on ARHI  love story, I don't know why the CVs are not getting this.

Also yesterday you gave a fitting reply to one of the Geet supporter who said that Mahi Ve sounds better than Rabba ve. Geet is over, they didn't know where to go, trying to stir up our forum.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskiesInfofansunaina02

Go to top