Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

-|Barun: THE BEST BREW~Strong,Hot'n'Dark|-NOT:142 (Page 24)

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Joined: 23 November 2011
Posts: 5218

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

With the arrival of the funny or nt so funny nandhakishore , i dnt want KKG and nadhakishore silly antics and arnav going jealous over looking at immature pplOuch.. 

Plz no more uncalled for silly antics or PJs, KKg is enough and i dnt want the nandhakishore guy to make me fume more.. 

If Arnav gets jealous then let that be for a valid scene and nt a OTT or silly one. My sugar levels will increase if he gets so sweet and puts up with such silly acts


Khushi's engagement did not make ASR jealous, instead he was angry and gave up on it.Do you think this new guy NK can make him jealous, I highly doubt it. Lets see where the CVs take us with this track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Joined: 23 November 2011
Posts: 5218

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Divi, th GH ladies are not going to open their mouth, all they care about now is Payal's marriage (selfish bunch), as for the creep, he is up to something, he wants Khushi near him, now that he can't go to GH, he already started his sweet talk, manipulation  with Anjali, she being a dumbo,moron will do anything he says.Its better I don't talk about her. CVs have totally ruined her for me. I don't watch  her or creep's scenes anymore. Unless she shoots Shyam dead, there is no sympathy for her from my side.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

InfofanSunoNa...

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Joined: 15 September 2010
Posts: 12012

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
i must read that post again, dunno what is the problem there! CVs show many dumb things, dont think thru at times.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshriya

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 13292

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshriya

Originally posted by Ankifan

With the arrival of the funny or nt so funny nandhakishore , i dnt want KKG and nadhakishore silly antics and arnav going jealous over looking at immature pplOuch.. 

Plz no more uncalled for silly antics or PJs, KKg is enough and i dnt want the nandhakishore guy to make me fume more.. 

If Arnav gets jealous then let that be for a valid scene and nt a OTT or silly one. My sugar levels will increase if he gets so sweet and puts up with such silly acts


Khushi's engagement did not make ASR jealous, instead he was angry and gave up on it.Do you think this new guy NK can make him jealous, I highly doubt it. Lets see where the CVs take us with this track.
Prema, the guy is surely been got between ArHi to make ASr jealous. otherwise y was the need of another guy between ArHi.. the way CVs are heading with their OTt comic scenes, i wudnt be surprised if they show Arnav J over a petty childish scene..Ouch
The guy looks lik KKg types

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshriya.Sad.But.True.

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Joined: 23 November 2011
Posts: 5218

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

i must read that post again, dunno what is the problem there! CVs show many dumb things, dont think thru at times.



Which post Nandi, the one by fairyliquidsoap, as I told Divi, I do not  post in certain threads, till last week I used to get riled up whenever I saw the lawyer's post, but from now on, I am not going to be bothered about that too. 


I prefer, our AT friends threads, also Anne's,Zoha's Sathya's, Shy's and few others. Most of them I don't even read.


@Divi, ASR being jealous of NK's silly OTT comic scenes is definitely going to make me puke. Already he has mellowed so much, what's there left in his character to completely ruin it for me.


Edited by Keshriya - 21 December 2011 at 2:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

InfofanSunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 13292

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshriya

Divi, th GH ladies are not going to open their mouth, all they care about now is Payal's marriage (selfish bunch), as for the creep, he is up to something, he wants Khushi near him, now that he can't go to GH, he already started his sweet talk, manipulation  with Anjali, she being a dumbo,moron will do anything he says.Its better I don't talk about her. CVs have totally ruined her for me. I don't watch  her or creep's scenes anymore. Unless she shoots Shyam dead, there is no sympathy for her from my side.
Cry bay needs to join Ashram or be a pujarin herself and do all vrats , pujas for her hubby's welfare. No wonder she is a dumbo, she shouldnt have got married in the first place. sanyas was the best option for her. 

GH ladies specially garima, I seriously wud support the Raizada's if they fume at KKG or payal for having hide this truth from them. GH ladies are completely wrong in this issue. 
character assassination is gonna happen for KKG soon, shyam 's smirk means he is gonna play a bad game with her and as per new tagline kushi might belve him or get trapped .. Ouch

I think Shashi doesnt belong to gupta's at all, he was way too smart and honest for gupta's

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KeshriyaInfofan

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Joined: 23 November 2011
Posts: 5218

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with u on Anjali and GH ladies. Khushi and Payal are in big trouble, that's where the CVs are taking us. Good opportunity for mami to humiliate Payal more.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 13292

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshriya


@Divi, ASR being jealous of NK's silly OTT comic scenes is definitely going to make me puke. Already he has mellowed so much, what's there left in his character to completely ruin it for me.
Do the CVs peep in forum??
i dont get it, y is Arnav's character shown like this ?? 
I wudnt recognize to which character i fell in love with if they continue to show him like this.

Finally i wud be hooked to the show fr barun coz i just love this guy, and nthng els, nt for the story or ArHi or Arnav.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshriya

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Barun Sobti - Truly The Bombaat Barun!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33

Author: shybabe   Replies: 261   Views: 77417

shybabe 261 77417 21 November 2014 at 7:10am by ArHiLover-x
BARUN ~ BARUN ~ BARUN !!! (^_~)"

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Fleeting.Romei   Replies: 49   Views: 23194

Fleeting.Romei 49 23194 09 July 2013 at 10:16pm by basb
Let it brew..Let it brew..let it brew!!

2 3 4

Author: eveline   Replies: 26   Views: 2553

eveline 26 2553 13 November 2011 at 7:41am by eveline
BEST BEST BEST BUT WHAT

Author: superdil19   Replies: 0   Views: 1815

superdil19 0 1815 15 September 2011 at 7:59am by superdil19

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index