Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

-|Barun: THE BEST BREW~Strong,Hot'n'Dark|-NOT:142 (Page 19)

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Joined: 05 August 2011
Posts: 6196

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chammak_challo

Originally posted by asha...

Hey everyone

I have to say todays episode was dumb Wacko...what was all that nautanki


Woah...What makes you say that ? Confused

Khushi was over acting a bit too much...I thought the precap would be really good, it hasn't lived up to my hopes LOL...

I wanted Arnav to say something back at Khushi when she was talking about him...and I really don't get why he kicked her out the car

@ Sharmi...totally agree, felt like a filler...where have all the intense rabbe ve's gone 

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Joined: 23 November 2011
Posts: 5218

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_128

congrats guys on the new AT...and 18 pages of it too... :D


Hey Priya, good  to see u, your phrase anti hero to aunty hero has become famous in the AT. Anu used it in her post, you should check it out. How did u find today's epi. Most of us did not like it esp.Khushi's antics. your take?

@Asha, you r here too, good to see u.


Edited by Keshriya - 21 December 2011 at 11:10am
chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Joined: 17 December 2009
Posts: 5529

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha...

Originally posted by chammak_challo

Originally posted by asha...

Hey everyone

I have to say todays episode was dumb Wacko...what was all that nautanki


Woah...What makes you say that ? Confused

Khushi was over acting a bit too much...I thought the precap would be really good, it hasn't lived up to my hopes LOL...

I wanted Arnav to say something back at Khushi when she was talking about him...and I really don't get why he kicked her out the car

@ Sharmi...totally agree, felt like a filler...where have all the intense rabbe ve's gone 


I think she was too funnyLOL I totally loved her...!! I guess tomorrow we will know why he kicked her out the car. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asha...pinky_blueskies

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26296

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chammak_challo

Ah...! Nice to finally meet youEmbarrassed

Nice to meet you, tooHug
chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Joined: 17 December 2009
Posts: 5529

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Originally posted by chammak_challo

Ah...! Nice to finally meet youEmbarrassed

Nice to meet you, tooHug


Hug  

Welcome to Barun's 17th ATLOL  Are u a die-hard fan of him like us ? Silly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26296

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Thanks, AmishaHug
Diehard Barunian would be an understatement to describe meROFL.ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_128

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Joined: 11 March 2011
Posts: 11753

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshriya

Originally posted by Priya_128

congrats guys on the new AT...and 18 pages of it too... :D


Hey Priya, good  to see u, your phrase anti hero to aunty hero has become famous in the AT. Anu used it in her post, you should check it out. How did u find today's epi. Most of us did not like it esp.Khushi's antics. your take?


OMG...Priya u used Aunty hero for ASRLOL...u know wat our telepathy worked but with a gap of few months...
I used Aunty hero for Shyam in SInnie's post...n coincidentally dat was my first reply in this forum

Originally posted by cindrella255

Hey thx for this hilarious pic!!!! Seeing this pic i wud luv 2 giv our Shyam babua the name "AUNTY HERO" along with othr names!!!!!!!!!! Since their luv story has becum talk of the town (our forum)  i wud luv 2 dedicate the song "Aaj kal tere mere pyaar ke charche har jabaan par"

-Sharmi


LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_128Keshriya

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Joined: 17 December 2009
Posts: 5529

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Thanks, AmishaHug
Diehard Barunian would be an understatement to describe meROFL.ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Barun Sobti - Truly The Bombaat Barun!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33

Author: shybabe   Replies: 261   Views: 77417

shybabe 261 77417 21 November 2014 at 7:10am by ArHiLover-x
BARUN ~ BARUN ~ BARUN !!! (^_~)"

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Fleeting.Romei   Replies: 49   Views: 23194

Fleeting.Romei 49 23194 09 July 2013 at 10:16pm by basb
Let it brew..Let it brew..let it brew!!

2 3 4

Author: eveline   Replies: 26   Views: 2553

eveline 26 2553 13 November 2011 at 7:41am by eveline
BEST BEST BEST BUT WHAT

Author: superdil19   Replies: 0   Views: 1815

superdil19 0 1815 15 September 2011 at 7:59am by superdil19

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index