Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

-|Barun: THE BEST BREW~Strong,Hot'n'Dark|-NOT:142 (Page 15)

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 13292

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255



Hey Div...I don think it s an MID...but her posts r quite controversial ones...
Kh took La's baggage...it was quite clear dat he herself did dat...and not 2 forget dat she loves 2 jump first whenever n wherever possible...Her pts might hav been valid if there was no bonding between La n Khushi...but do people think of such formalities in friendship?!
sharmi this was a very petty issue to talk about KKG being used as a maid, this was actually one scene which i felt was scripted in a good way, LA had a graceful exit . KKG taking her baggage was out of frndship and the closeness that they shared .. 

This post was required when she was acting like a maid in RM though she wasnt working their and nt now. '

And bout shyam guts , and comparing with Arnav and saying its debatable.. Give me a break!!
Im not looking for another prez in this forum.Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshriya

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 13292

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshriya

Hey everybody I just came back for a while to check on the forum.

@Anu ,@Divi, I commented on both your posts, so it stays on the first page to get lot of response. Anu, I want meanness back and Divi, I want their story to move forward and change in Khushi's character.
Thank u will check out prema.. whr r u frm?
So much silence frm ASR mode will make me diverted frm drooling over himEmbarrassed I drool more on the hottie meanie ASREmbarrassedLOL Poor joke i knw, but i dnt want him to put with her silly yelling and antics and stay quiet . he needs to answer back when required.. 

ArHi chemistry is loosing by such dumb scenesSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshriyapinky_blueskies

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Joined: 11 March 2011
Posts: 11754

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

sharmi this was a very petty issue to talk about KKG being used as a maid, this was actually one scene which i felt was scripted in a good way, LA had a graceful exit . KKG taking her baggage was out of frndship and the closeness that they shared .. 

This post was required when she was acting like a maid in RM though she wasnt working their and nt now. '

And bout shyam guts , and comparing with Arnav and saying its debatable.. Give me a break!!
Im not looking for another prez in this forum.Sleepy


Exactly! dat was a petty issue when there was an emotional ocean Embarrassed
@ bold - 200.22% agree...dats wat  I meant
I don't think there s a need for comparing ASR n Shyam's guts,...ASR had guts 2 rip her bead string ...but Shyam had to do lot of plans 2 touch her hands,dat eventually failed LOL LOL...Ok again dat was a PJ

If Shyam had guts...he will speak out...not test Anjali by some stupid story.to manipulate her
while ASR accepted in front of his family...so no comparisons!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshriyapinky_blueskies

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Joined: 23 November 2011
Posts: 5218

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Divi, I am originally from  Chennai, but have been living in US for 12 yrs post marriage , precisely in Pittsburgh with my hubby and 2 kids. And  you are from?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SillyPepper

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Joined: 05 June 2006
Posts: 13314

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
This thread can't get any better...OMG! I LOVE BARUN SOBTI...HE IS MY HERO...LOL

oh hi everyone...this is shy...u all should know be by now...LOL


Edited by shybabe - 21 December 2011 at 10:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128-Jahnvi-SillyPepperSunoNa...

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Joined: 11 March 2011
Posts: 11754

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shybabe

This thread can't get any better...OMG! I LOVE BARUN SOBTI...HE IS MY HERO...LOL

oh hi everyone...this is shy...u all should know be by now...LOL


Hi Shybabe Big smile I m Sharmi!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shybabe

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Joined: 23 November 2011
Posts: 5218

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
hey Sharmi you are still here, the CVS and SP are trying to ruin the show, at this rate if something interesting doesn't happen, I might have to quit, just staying on for Barun's sake.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shybabeSillyPepper

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 13292

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255


Exactly! dat was a petty issue when there was an emotional ocean Embarrassed
@ bold - 200.22% agree...dats wat  I meant
I don't think there s a need for comparing ASR n Shyam's guts,...ASR had guts 2 rip her bead string ...but Shyam had to do lot of plans 2 touch her hands,dat eventually failed LOL LOL...Ok again dat was a PJ

If Shyam had guts...he will speak out...not test Anjali by some stupid story.to manipulate her
while ASR accepted in front of his family...so no comparisons!
Gosh we are sailing in the same boat at throwing PJ's as wellROFL That was a good PJ though.. LOL

what was that, the other girl is talking about via**a and stuffSleepy, ASR has proven his guts time and again... Cheating on spouse and family doesnt show gutsThumbs Down

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Barun Sobti - Truly The Bombaat Barun!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33

Author: shybabe   Replies: 261   Views: 77428

shybabe 261 77428 21 November 2014 at 7:10am by ArHiLover-x
BARUN ~ BARUN ~ BARUN !!! (^_~)"

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Fleeting.Romei   Replies: 49   Views: 23195

Fleeting.Romei 49 23195 09 July 2013 at 10:16pm by basb
Let it brew..Let it brew..let it brew!!

2 3 4

Author: eveline   Replies: 26   Views: 2553

eveline 26 2553 13 November 2011 at 7:41am by eveline
BEST BEST BEST BUT WHAT

Author: superdil19   Replies: 0   Views: 1815

superdil19 0 1815 15 September 2011 at 7:59am by superdil19

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index