Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

-|Barun: THE BEST BREW~Strong,Hot'n'Dark|-NOT:142 (Page 136)

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
I am off too..Bye all ..TC Hug

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barunroxx7

@Sadaf you sound pretty convincing LOL..Actually i dont complain that much in the forum cause this spoils the atmosphere..Here i just express all my anger/frustration..But yes as it is IPKKND, i will just wait and watch..I hope to get some good scenes in upcoming episodes.Smile

Yes without any suspicions I'm Convincing! All i want peacefulness in the Forum, come what may. Embarrassed Its Great that you don't put yourself in a a Brutal frame as it also doesn't seems apt even. Just relax! Enjoy the show to the fullest! Embarrassed Inshallah, we'll get some Beautiful moments and Rabba vey plus obscured feelings to be un-layered too. EmbarrassedYou know ? I'm a person who don't jumps on the conclusion in seconds, 'coz at that time i don't want to be repentant and feel clumsy for what i had done. Btw, Barun was looking Hawt more than Fire, as he looks perdiem, though today he was Uff! Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nithi-

Sadaf Hug I always am in Tongue

I will say no to bashing and welcome constructive criticisms Hug

Concur with you! Bashing is something which spoils every members mood, even they are not discussing or whether they're! Be Cool! and let the discussion begins! Embarrassed So then everyone gets happy! You know sometimes my mind is totally layered with contentment and relief and abruptly some kinda absurd post take my all relief, and all i remain in restiveness! Ouch

-Nithi-

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

@Sadaf you sound pretty convincing LOL..Actually i dont complain that much in the forum cause this spoils the atmosphere..Here i just express all my anger/frustration..But yes as it is IPKKND, i will just wait and watch..I hope to get some good scenes in upcoming episodes.Smile

Yes without any suspicions I'm Convincing! All i want peacefulness in the Forum, come what may. Embarrassed Its Great that you don't put yourself in a a Brutal frame as it also doesn't seems apt even. Just relax! Enjoy the show to the fullest! Embarrassed Inshallah, we'll get some Beautiful moments and Rabba vey plus obscured feelings to be un-layered too. EmbarrassedYou know ? I'm a person who don't jumps on the conclusion in seconds, 'coz at that time i don't want to be repentant and feel clumsy for what i had done. Btw, Barun was looking Hawt more than Fire, as he looks perdiem, though today he was Uff! Day Dreaming
Hi5 !!
Even i dont jump into coclusions that easily..ASR getting bashed before the epi even aired is beyond my understanding..And yes Barun is gorgeous but his acting skills surprises me even more.He is a treat to watch ! Yes Inshallah we will get more rocking scenes/ArHi/ASR scenes...lol..
Bye !! Nice to talkng to you dear Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nithi-Dark-Hues

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Yeah, even when I watched the episode, I was fuming and using inappropriate words LOL But did not post it on the main forum with such profanity ROFL 

But I couldn't stop criticizing Kushi after watching today's epi. CVs have to redeem her character soon. It has gone to drains already !

SunoNa...

Simply_Smart Goldie
Simply_Smart
Simply_Smart

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Hi Ladies,

Something else to think about after Khushi's character butchering today:

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Hi5 !!
Even i dont jump into coclusions that easily..ASR getting bashed before the epi even aired is beyond my understanding..And yes Barun is gorgeous but his acting skills surprises me even more.He is a treat to watch ! Yes Inshallah we will get more rocking scenes/ArHi/ASR scenes...lol..
Bye !! Nice to talkng to you dear Hug

Actually, the problem is that People wants that kinda Lead which slips under her Lovers feet and getting all day over-sentimental around. Lol! Though, these softness doesn't belong to IPK! That's why I Love this Show, 'coz Barun has really created the strongest Character of ASR, if Barun wasn't there it can't be made of so palpably, the way he has given his proficiency to ASR, even the applaud won't be ever enough for him! I Love Barun man! Day Dreaming And ASR is the Pillar of this Show. If he would gets pale and murky then whats left further more to see ? People's perspectives are beyond my imagination, seriously! Ouch Human never stays happy in any kind of season, thats the phrase i can say to conclude it! Sleepy I LOVE IPK, ILOVE Sarun and thats all! Embarrassed
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simply_Smart

Hi Ladies,

Something else to think about after Khushi's character butchering today:

Nithi, Points to be noted! Though, unfortunately! There are many Questions rambles in my mind too even, but i've stopped seeking out for the Logics in the Show now. It makes me wacky! Ouch

Go to top