Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

-|Barun: THE BEST BREW~Strong,Hot'n'Dark|-NOT:142 (Page 128)

Ariel IF-Dazzler
Ariel
Ariel

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
The worst episode EVER!!!

I want to kill Khushi!! Selfish beeeyotch!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskiesSunoNa....Sad.But.True.

Ariel IF-Dazzler
Ariel
Ariel

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Originally posted by incandescent

I am blaming four lions more than SP here. They do not know where to draw the line. 
absolutely.. make the female lead shine by making derogatory comments, show OTT behaviour and some sanskaars lecture and their u r, the female lead shines and the hero sucks!

Past few days i feel its kushi who needs to have a teacher appointed to her to teach her manners. I wudnt mind LA or Arnie teaching her coz they have learnt it better than her 
I know!! She stooped to the lowest of lows today!!
I just dont get it. When La asked her if she has a boyfriend she sooo shyly admitted she likes Salman Khan and today she is doing an item number???????what the?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskiesSunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ariel

I am blaming four lions more than SP here. They do not know where to draw the line. 
absolutely.. make the female lead shine by making derogatory comments, show OTT behaviour and some sanskaars lecture and their u r, the female lead shines and the hero sucks!

Past few days i feel its kushi who needs to have a teacher appointed to her to teach her manners. I wudnt mind LA or Arnie teaching her coz they have learnt it better than her 
I just dont get it. When La asked her if she has a boyfriend she sooo shyly admitted she likes Salman Khan and today she is doing an item number???????what the?
Aish worst was she taunting him and making fun of him being diabetic.. What is her father who is in wheel chair made fun of.. 

And heck wat was the lecture about relationship and money that she gave to ASR? frm whr did she get the money stuff today, to easily escape she played the victim card and oh im so innocent u money minded jerk , u care for no relations.. 

Seiously did she forget him helping with her babuji's health,hospital bills, getting payash toether by listening to her foolish bollywoodish scripts.. 

She was way out of line today.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ariel

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Whatever negative post i have made today is not against Khsuhi or the stroy or Arnav .

It is the way creatives are being insensitive about certain other things .

I
Su, do the CVs even take into account our views?? M confused..

Whatever it is, i found ASR behave like a gentleman today and remembers his sanskaars and nt letting them down the drain.. 

Ariel.Sad.But.True.

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

I cannot believe some members of this forum. I called the show ridiculous in one of my threads. someone commented there saying I am being plain rude and members who are criticizing Khushi and liking each others posts are doing arselicking. 

Edited by incandescent - 27 December 2011 at 12:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArielSunoNa....Sad.But.True.

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunaina02

Whatever negative post i have made today is not against Khsuhi or the stroy or Arnav .

It is the way creatives are being insensitive about certain other things .

I
Su, do the CVs even take into account our views?? M confused..

Whatever it is, i found ASR behave like a gentleman today and remembers his sanskaars and nt letting them down the drain.. 

Arre Divi..i heard that Prez spam LM.s fb wall..So maybe they are just making Khushi's stupid ideas work...Proving her right all the time..

ArielSunoNa...

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

I cannot believe some members of this forum. I called the show ridiculous in one of my threads. someone commented there saying I am being plain rude and members who are criticizing Khushi and liking each others posts are doing arselicking. 

Seriously some Khushi fans need to grow up !
Tumake rude bollay nijeder k ki bolbe ?LOL

Arielincandescent

Ariel IF-Dazzler
Ariel
Ariel

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ariel

Aish worst was she taunting him and making fun of him being diabetic.. What is her father who is in wheel chair made fun of.. 

And heck wat was the lecture about relationship and money that she gave to ASR? frm whr did she get the money stuff today, to easily escape she played the victim card and oh im so innocent u money minded jerk , u care for no relations.. 

Seiously did she forget him helping with her babuji's health,hospital bills, getting payash toether by listening to her foolish bollywoodish scripts.. 

She was way out of line today.. 

That conversation had no flow. ASR was saying soemthing and Khushi completely went off on a tangent.Shocked

SunoNa....Sad.But.True.

Go to top