Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

-|Barun: THE BEST BREW~Strong,Hot'n'Dark|-NOT:142 (Page 125)

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Moking Arnav and saying that he has never valued relations and never done anything to et smile on anyone's face was so uncalled for.. Did she forget if incase he would pay her babuji's hosp bill then 
wt wud be her condition , and if thats nt called understanding someone then wt is tat? y d hell sud he agree to make payash one ?

Today Arnav came out classy to me and Kushi went down the drainsOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..KeshriyaInfofan

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
You guys seriously need to chill out. Look at it from this perspective - yes KKG had her flaws today no doubt, BUT...!! She gave ASR a piece of her mind when he taunted her about her broken engagement - AND I really liked her when she refused to get a ride from NK & ASR. You go girl...!! Clap

Yes Yes Yes go ahead & throw your chappals at me, but before you do so, try & see this from my POVEmbarrassed
..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

Nithi, where is your post?

Fari, Priya super posts. I am too too shocked to even comment anymore today. W*F was the episode about?

So pissed off, I wanted to divert my mind and posted this on the director's FB wall.

Infofan Nandy
It is amazing how Khushi, the only earning member of her family not only financially supports her family but also can afford to cater for beverages and snacks of a large party just on her earnings from 2 tuitions. I would love to give such tuitions too ;-)

ROFLROFLROFL nandy u rockHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KeshriyaInfofanSunoNa...

..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chammak_challo

You guys seriously need to chill out. Look at it from this perspective - yes KKG had her flaws today no doubt, BUT...!! She gave ASR a piece of her mind when he taunted her about her broken engagement - AND I really liked her when she refused to get a ride from NK & ASR. You go girl...!! Clap

Yes Yes Yes go ahead & throw your chappals at me, but before you do so, try & see this from my POVEmbarrassed

i would have loved if she went in an auto but she went with NK dumping arnavOuch(precap proves it)
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnam

Originally posted by chammak_challo

i would have loved if she went in an auto but she went with NK dumping arnavOuch(precap proves it)

I think she must have gone in an auto but then NK would spot her & then take her home. Or, she was walking in the streetsConfused
Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Nandi you should have also mentioned any her taking at his diabetes.That did it for me.I know how painful it is to get taunted cuz of a disease, I see it everyday.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Folks, who is Nishika on FB any idea? She has posted links to Fari, Priya and Nithi's posts on the director's wall. I sincerely hope he reads it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_128..Apz..SunoNa...pinky_blueskies

chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
No clue NandyConfused

Go to top