-|Barun: THE BEST BREW~Strong,Hot'n'Dark|-NOT:142 - Page 110

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by pieperr

Hola Everyone πŸ˜›
How was Mr.Drool Darcy today?? worth watching? have yet to watch the epi..
I was watching Pride and Prejudice last night...Darcy and Barun 😍
Heyy everyonee!!!
Hi DeeπŸ€— enjoying the white??
@ Anu, you were so right , its like 2 writers wrote the show, The last 5 min was so Sarun while the first 15 was SPπŸ˜•.
And I really didnt like the take on Thailand..SO RUDE... πŸ˜² if it was here it would have been labeled racist.. 
Also I don't think ASR has the personality to host a Thai classical dance as an entertainment itemπŸ˜‰
He looks more like Moulin Rouge guyπŸ˜ƒ, C'mon for crying out loud He heads a FASHION HOUSE !!

Ahhh,,Su now I knw why you saw DON 2 after thisπŸ˜†
I believe the real writers are on holiday and the Lakshmi is now the head writer in the interim.  Therefore, ASR has turned into prime bakra (since La has left) and KKG has turned into a meanie, so that Lakshmi can keep her bakra.Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago
Even though Sanaya looked gorgeous , she was so wasted in the first half.. It didnt gel at all with the story and was so cliched that I didnt enjoy it, so peole will only enjoy a party if there's lassi & jalebi? 
I can understand it if its hereπŸ˜‰ its a delicacy , but isn't it dime a dozen there?? Dunno , I consider myself an optimist but this made me a cynic
Sorry , Forgot ... NANDY πŸ€—
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!

Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that people who have the most live the longest!πŸ˜†
Pat, thanks dear for your wishes.

I have been venting all day on different posts after today's episode. CVs have destroyed Khushi's character. 🀒 SO disappointed with the illogical, ludicrous episode today.

And after all that, they make ASR the villian, the fool while KKG plays the victim card.πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘
^^ 
Its like LA left & left her spirit in Khushi πŸ˜‰ .. They had a character transformation right before she left where she grew brains!!..wait...πŸ˜‰ maybe they transplanted KKG's !!
Don't get me started on the victim card - that is like SP staple, along with flippin glycerine.
Hi & Bye all!

Nandy - Happy Birthday! :)
Hello hi and bye bye..
Nandy a very happy birthday.. Hi Anu, Pat Prema and Pinky.. gotta rush.. New year shopping to be done for the house..So hope to see u all tmrow