Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

If something isn't seems to be visible that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I can realize all the People's thoughts and outlooks, their frustration, madness and all. It seems that, the entire forum is just turned into a Resurrection day, as every other member is in its own haste. Sanju, dont' be so flustered dear afterall it isn't moving so awful that you couldn't be able to digest anything. You've to be! No matter what! (=

Sadaf you think their story is moving ?!
I mean what happens ? Khushi does something,ASR yells at her,Khushi cries.ASR regrets.We got enough such scenes.I know i should be optimistic but i am actually quite pissed off today.Thats why most of comments are negative..lol
But i hope i like tomorrow's epi..It seems like ASR is going to eat up NK😆 ...
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Usually Wednesday episodes are good...! 
Crystal_Ice90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescent

I cannot believe some members of this forum. I called the show ridiculous in one of my threads. someone commented there saying I am being plain rude and members who are criticizing Khushi and liking each others posts are doing arselicking. 

lol..some of da ppl needs to grow up..liking a celebrity doesnt mean yu forget da wrong side of it in da serial..lol..its ok we r wid ya..:)😛
chammak_challo thumbnail
wow we're almost at 150 pgs for this AT ðŸ˜²
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Amisha, we're in same Boat! I don't know what's really happening. Everyone should be calm down!  Otherwise, Our Forum will not remain as a peaceful discussing point! 

Heya everyone

I second you on that ðŸ˜Š
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: chammak_challo

Usually Wednesday episodes are good...! 

Wednesday we surely be good...all the bad stuff happened today.😳

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: barunroxx7

Sadaf you think their story is moving ?!
I mean what happens ? Khushi does something,ASR yells at her,Khushi cries.ASR regrets.We got enough such scenes.I know i should be optimistic but i am actually quite pissed off today.Thats why most of comments are negative..lol
But i hope i like tomorrow's epi..It seems like ASR is going to eat up NK😆 ...

I seriously comprehend your perspective for what your heart is pouring Out. I know some points in the show should be sorted out, the thing about which you're talking Replication. Yep! they does replicate the scenes, but why can't we just wait and watch for some time even more ? The jealousy track is before hand hitted now, so its transparent that the Tale will certainly gonna rotate into a new axis. I'd also like to say that, CV's should concentrate on the Tale that in which phase they're taking it, and i consider that they will take a peek in that matter. Hope so! But please, try to calm down yourself don't make yourself so boiling. 
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hye Asha! ðŸ¤—
Thanks for being co-operative dear! This is a severe dose for the forum! ðŸ˜³
chammak_challo thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescent

Wednesday we surely be good...all the bad stuff happened today.😳

yep...! Hopefully the rest of the week will be really good
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello people ðŸ¤—    Sadaf, long time ðŸ¤—

Okay, now I am back to my senses, all I would say is we are just criticizing Kushi not bashing her. Just like when ASR hurled insults at her. 

And this criticism is purely cause they have messed up Kushi's character big time. So, people are just frustrated to watch this kind of Kushi ! The forum is to vent out your frustration and people are doing that., I did not see anyone bash Kushi like ASR ! 

Sadly, many think supporting Kushi (criticizing ASR) is anti-ASR and supporting ASR (criticizing Kushi) means anti-Kushi !