Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

I cannot believe some members of this forum. I called the show ridiculous in one of my threads. someone commented there saying I am being plain rude and members who are criticizing Khushi and liking each others posts are doing arselicking. 

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Su, do the CVs even take into account our views?? M confused..

Whatever it is, i found ASR behave like a gentleman today and remembers his sanskaars and nt letting them down the drain.. 

Arre Divi..i heard that Prez spam LM.s fb wall..So maybe they are just making Khushi's stupid ideas work...Proving her right all the time..
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescent

I cannot believe some members of this forum. I called the show ridiculous in one of my threads. someone commented there saying I am being plain rude and members who are criticizing Khushi and liking each others posts are doing arselicking. 

Seriously some Khushi fans need to grow up !
Tumake rude bollay nijeder k ki bolbe ?😆
Ariel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Aish worst was she taunting him and making fun of him being diabetic.. What is her father who is in wheel chair made fun of.. 

And heck wat was the lecture about relationship and money that she gave to ASR? frm whr did she get the money stuff today, to easily escape she played the victim card and oh im so innocent u money minded jerk , u care for no relations.. 

Seiously did she forget him helping with her babuji's health,hospital bills, getting payash toether by listening to her foolish bollywoodish scripts.. 

She was way out of line today.. 

That conversation had no flow. ASR was saying soemthing and Khushi completely went off on a tangent.😲
incandescent thumbnail

It's okay if shefind my comments rude but point is she doesn't doesn't find the word arselicking rude because apparently we all do that.

According to her members blindly support popular members and blindly agree to their words.

Now she has made a post addressing NK bashers...when did NK get bashed ?

Ariel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Fari your post is spot on. Couldnt have said it any better!!
incandescent thumbnail
Can you all still see my jalebi bai sig ?? 
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail

It's okay if shefind my comments rude but point is she doesn't doesn't find the word arselicking rude because apparently we all do that.

According to her members blindly support popular members and blindly agree to their words.

Now she has made a post addressing NK bashers...when did NK get bashed ?

What is left to say Fari ?!
People now love NK more than ASR 😭
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
barun is just hot yaar
xxx
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yups, Fari.. It's still there.