-|Barun: THE BEST BREW~Strong,Hot'n'Dark|-NOT:142 - Page 97

Posted: 12 years ago
for me today all her antics pissed me...even though i must say sanaya luked really pretty today!!!!
Nithi, where is your post?

Fari, Priya super posts. I am too too shocked to even comment anymore today. W*F was the episode about?

So pissed off, I wanted to divert my mind and posted this on the director's FB wall.

Infofan Nandy
It is amazing how Khushi, the only earning member of her family not only financially supports her family but also can afford to cater for beverages and snacks of a large party just on her earnings from 2 tuitions. I would love to give such tuitions too ;-)

Im maha pissed at today's epi and actually more pissed seeing ASR stand their and listen to her 
Moking Arnav and saying that he has never valued relations and never done anything to et smile on anyone's face was so uncalled for.. Did she forget if incase he would pay her babuji's hosp bill then 
wt wud be her condition , and if thats nt called understanding someone then wt is tat? y d hell sud he agree to make payash one ?

Today Arnav came out classy to me and Kushi went down the drains
You guys seriously need to chill out. Look at it from this perspective - yes KKG had her flaws today no doubt, BUT...!! She gave ASR a piece of her mind when he taunted her about her broken engagement - AND I really liked her when she refused to get a ride from NK & ASR. You go girl...!! 👏

Yes Yes Yes go ahead & throw your chappals at me, but before you do so, try & see this from my POV😳
Originally posted by Infofan

Nithi, where is your post?

Fari, Priya super posts. I am too too shocked to even comment anymore today. W*F was the episode about?

So pissed off, I wanted to divert my mind and posted this on the director's FB wall.

Infofan Nandy
It is amazing how Khushi, the only earning member of her family not only financially supports her family but also can afford to cater for beverages and snacks of a large party just on her earnings from 2 tuitions. I would love to give such tuitions too ;-)

🤣🤣🤣 nandy u rock🤗
Originally posted by chammak_challo

You guys seriously need to chill out. Look at it from this perspective - yes KKG had her flaws today no doubt, BUT...!! She gave ASR a piece of her mind when he taunted her about her broken engagement - AND I really liked her when she refused to get a ride from NK & ASR. You go girl...!! 👏

Yes Yes Yes go ahead & throw your chappals at me, but before you do so, try & see this from my POV😳

i would have loved if she went in an auto but she went with NK dumping arnav(precap proves it)
Originally posted by aparnam

i would have loved if she went in an auto but she went with NK dumping arnav(precap proves it)

I think she must have gone in an auto but then NK would spot her & then take her home. Or, she was walking in the streets😕
Nandi you should have also mentioned any her taking at his diabetes.That did it for me.I know how painful it is to get taunted cuz of a disease, I see it everyday.
Folks, who is Nishika on FB any idea? She has posted links to Fari, Priya and Nithi's posts on the director's wall. I sincerely hope he reads it.