Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I am missing Anu's posts too..Any idea where she is ?
.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
What the hell was todays episode?!!

🤬
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infofan

Nithi, I am trying to calm down too.

Where is Anu? I guess she would be getting ready to send a cow pie to Gautamji?

this is THE MOST RIDICULOUS EPISODE ever. they are justifying what KKG did???????????/ ASR is the villian and made to look like a fool. Who is F***ing bigger fool here, completely crass thing she did today.

Sick of her bhashans and judging ASR. She deserves someone like Shyam. ASR can do better.

You bet Nandy..her bhashans are the worst..She is no different from other typical SP heroines when it comes to bhashans..Maha bore !!
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fair enough guys, she ruined his party, but normally she realizes that she has gone too far, and apologizes...today she didn't even do that much. And what the hell, how come she didn't see Arnav seething with anger??... instead goes up to him like some queen, and tells him she can thank him...where has that little bit of development gone 
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
GH and LM deserves all the shit ðŸ¤¬

ASR is redeeming himself while Kushi is becoming all worse. If there is MM's hand in this for a role reversal. bloody hell to IPK and its team ðŸ¤¬

What the f**k are they trying to show ? execute your bloody plan on someone else's money ? why the f**k you dont earn and organize a desi third class party for the couple ? why the f**k did ASR pay the hospital bills ? And people are congratulating her ?ya right Mallika Sherawat has too many fan following ðŸ¤¬
Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ok screw it...im going to vent !!!

but shall try not using profanity :P atleast u guys will read it...buhahahaha...
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
She even taunted him about his diabetes 😡..What the f**K ?? How insensitive ?!
If KKG was in ASR's shoes and ASR said something like that about KKG then there would have been 1000 posts giving death sentence to ASR by this time 🥱
mpks1 thumbnail
Hi everybody whats with the f**king episode. I have lost all hopes on Khushi's redemption for me she is even worse than Gopi,taking a dig at somebody's disease but everytime pretending to know him fully says to everybody inhe meeta mana hai. What's with saying ASR cares only about money,has she not seen him do so much for his siblings. For me she was today below crass.
shaam91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree.with every thing said above in the last few pages.500%!
..Apz.. thumbnail
hey guys am so pissed off today at khushi!!! wat the hell of an episode...it was bull shit...if anybody tell me khushi deserved all da sympathy then they need psychiatrist...she mocked him with arnavs disease??can anything get more offensive???