-|Barun: THE BEST BREW~Strong,Hot'n'Dark|-NOT:142 - Page 93

Posted: 12 years ago
^^ i dont get it !! when Lavanya did anything that remotely toed the line she was given brickbats...

she completely gloated at her victory !! and who the heck are these guests who arent in place with such a party !!! why does arnav have to look like the fool...

there is a very thin line between doing things for concern and doing things because I THINK ITS right...i mean helllo...if hes bad...shes worse...

why is everything that sprouts out of her pea brain (im sorry, but today lakshmi had more intelligence than she did)  justified !!! 

where is that lawyer...if they are glorifying his arrogance...shes arrogant as hell ! 

i was 18 once...and whtever be  ur upbringing, city or small town...there is a certain decorum to adhere to when ur a guest...and if i rem...ehs been a perfect gentleman whenever hes gone to her house...

sheesh...at this rate they just need to go give a party at lakshminagar with bua dancing !  

I am watching the epi and I writing a post.

Major character assassination today !! 

Exactly !!
They made ASR look like a fool 😡..Par haar kar jitne walo ko bazigaar kehte hain 🤣...ASR won our heart today even if he was potrayed like a loser ⭐️
Ok so when the heroine does something wrong its totally justified 😲...They made Arnav look stupid in his own party ...I think that lawyer has had an effect on the cvs, they're hell bent on making Arnav feel guilty, what about Khushi shouldn't she at least apologize, instead of giving it back to him.
i started writing a post, but then realized not many takers for it ! 
it will just be im anti kkg...which btw i wasnt...! i loved her spunk and gumption and loved how she stood up to him when she was RIGHT...but today...she was as wrong as all the sums on my math paper...! 
Originally posted by asha...

Ok so when the heroine does something wrong its totally justified 😲...They made Arnav look stupid in his own party ...I think that lawyer has had an effect on the cvs, they're hell bent on making Arnav feel guilty, what about Khushi shouldn't she at least apologize, instead of giving it back to him.
Arre yaar PHEMINISM !!😡 Dont you know about the power of feminism ?
Ridiculous !
Originally posted by Priya_128

i started writing a post, but then realized not many takers for it ! 
it will just be im anti kkg...which btw i wasnt...! i loved her spunk and gumption and loved how she stood up to him when she was RIGHT...but today...she was as wrong as all the sums on my math paper...! 
Even i love  ArHi and Khushi..But today the way they potrayed her right is really ridiculous...
Sparks and passion are missing.And the reason is none other than KKG..
What the f**king hell was that ? what was that ?

I am at my peek and will bite someone's head off if they try to support Kushi. I definitely need to calm down before going to the main forum otherwise use profanity !

She is shaking her bloody hip and does a sexy item number dance in front of the guests ? are you kidding me ? this is worse than La's character dheela dance ! much much worse ! And Kushi you question ASR for his broken engagement ? really ? who the hell gave you the rights ? f**k he broke up for you and you question him with not even a sign of acidity still ? wah wah. ! Where is LM ? I want to kill him right now !

And you say you are a sanskaari but proudly say you are NK's date ? really ? then please go and live with him leaving the poor ASR alone ! she gets angry on ASR ? I use 🤬 here !

Sorry people, I am pissed off like anything !
Nithi i am just as annoyed..They just glorified her f**ing stupidty! ..But  all the limits were crossed when they made ASR look like loser .Oh no wait we arent allowed to say anything against her otherwise they will call us ASR drooler.Which we are but we have logic too..
Nithi, I am trying to calm down too.

Where is Anu? I guess she would be getting ready to send a cow pie to Gautamji?

this is THE MOST RIDICULOUS EPISODE ever. they are justifying what KKG did???????????/ ASR is the villian and made to look like a fool. Who is F***ing bigger fool here, completely crass thing she did today.

Sick of her bhashans and judging ASR. She deserves someone like Shyam. ASR can do better.