Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

-|Barun: THE BEST BREW~Strong,Hot'n'Dark|-NOT:142 - Page 89

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Anu, welcome back. How was your vacation? You came back on a good day, see you did not miss any of the fun. The prez is having a field day posting on the director's F wall.

Nithi, you still here?πŸ˜†

HI Prema.
Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Nithi,Anu I am still on vacation unable to be on the forum as much as I want but was happy to see the prez got 1 response only today.
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
She is prez friend I think.
Best not to post and her language and arguments are circular and quite frankly stupid.
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya Nandy, its 4.00 am πŸ˜† Vacation time, so no sleep πŸ˜›

Forgot my manners, good eve Anu and Prema !
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Prez made a post - maybe I should suggest she sticky it to the other ones with the same stink.
mpks1 thumbnail
Hi Nandi how r u, I told you this morning that KKG will gate crash the party before the epi started and also I had not seen SBB at the time. this is what happened. How is the forum all asking for ASR's change and when it comes to KKG they all say it's her nature. What kind of defense is that. I have a daughter and I clearly don't want her to be like Khushi in many ways.It's just my Pov and what happend to her sanskari lecture, where did it disappear.

Hey Nithi r still awake?
mpks1 thumbnail
Nandi are u posting on the directors wall. I have an FB acct, what user name does she goes by.I quickly glanced the wall,I did not see any negative posts.
pieperr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can someone please tell me what is this "S" word which our dear lawyer is badgering LM about ??πŸ˜› , in his fb..
Mr Mohan...what are you trying to imply exactly through ASR's word...Was ASR implying the "S" word ? That is absolutely unacceptable!

Please refrain from using derogatory words towards the female lead. This will not be accepted in any position.🀣🀣
 I guess derogatory words are only meant for MALE leads😑
Edited by pieperr - 12 years ago
pieperr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi ,Hope everyone had a good X'mas and a long weekend πŸ˜ƒ
mpks1 thumbnail
Hi Pat, this is Prema, I have been away from the forum threads, cuz there is so much unrest, sticking to AT, I think S word she meant in the FB wall totally my guess would be s**t.