-|Barun: THE BEST BREW~Strong,Hot'n'Dark|-NOT:142 - Page 78

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by asha...

Heyy Angel and Fari 

@ Angel...the precap actually gives Khushi a chance to tell him that she doesn't care about the engagement, and how her fiance betrayed her and her family

I sure hope she does say that. but I doubt that will happen knowing KKG and the CVs. 😕 That is what I posted in Fari's thread.

hi everyone.

Hi all !

Yes Nandy CVs have tendency to drag 🥱..so chances are less.
Originally posted by Infofan

I sure hope she does say that. but I doubt that will happen knowing KKG and the CVs. 😕 That is what I posted in Fari's thread.

hi everyone.

Hey Nandy and Sanjeeda

@ Nandy... Agree with you ...cvs are bulldozers ...they make things go long ...at least we've got a jealous Arnav, this is what I have been waiting to see 😉

Edited by asha... - 12 years ago
yes gals after seeing da precap even i am sure the lawyer is going to come up with a bashing post!!!!well i was expecting a jealous arnav n here he is venting out his jealousy through anger😕..
hea all🤗

How was todays show? i see so many posts against ASR😲 slap him and nonsense😲

Originally posted by aparnam

yes gals after seeing da precap even i am sure the lawyer is going to come up with a bashing post!!!!well i was expecting a jealous arnav n here he is venting out his jealousy through anger😕..

jealousy usually comes out as anger .

Hello ladies 🤗

Precap was awesome  ASR is back baby 😎

Waise, Kushi needs this lesson, who is she to make changes in others party ? 

I love ASR, he will be courteous as long as you don't poke your nose  😎
THE KING IS BACK...OUR ASR IS BACK!!!!☺️
Just watched the episode!! I'm sooo excited!! Stinging mean ASR is back!! Woohoo! I missed him!! Please dont mellow down again!
Originally posted by Ariel

Just watched the episode!! I'm sooo excited!! Stinging mean ASR is back!! Woohoo! I missed him!! Please dont mellow down again!
Hea Aish🤗
ASR backwoot woot😆