Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
I watch it sometimes, Sadaf. Karanvir and Sriti have an awesome chemistry and seriously, no one can play grey shades better than Karanvir. I'm so happy he's back!!!
Do you follow it?
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

I watch it sometimes, Sadaf. Karanvir and Sriti have an awesome chemistry and seriously, no one can play grey shades better than Karanvir. I'm so happy he's back!!!

Do you follow it?

You're absolutely right Neetz! None can play a Enhanced role then Karanvir, moreover the most strongest seed that Viraj's Persona wants. It could definitely be Karanvir who can put this Character in frames so Beautifully. Yep! I'm pursuing the Show since First Episode and i really found it spell bounding! (=
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Aww! I know exactly what you mean, Sadaf. I miss these old faces a lot, you know? And I'm happy 2011 saw a comeback of a lot of them😳
The show is gripping. The days I switch on the episode, I simply can't change the channel!❤️
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

Aww! I know exactly what you mean, Sadaf. I miss these old faces a lot, you know? And I'm happy 2011 saw a comeback of a lot of them😳

The show is gripping. The days I switch on the episode, I simply can't change the channel!❤️

Yep! Its Good to see Old Actors back with Bang. I'm seeing Karanvir since the Show Shararat been Aired. And now this New Show clenched me up thoroughly. Plus, th emost captivating concept is, The Episodes On Aired regularly, there's no Weekends in Life Ok, i found it a bit distinct! 😳 
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Sadaf and Neetz!
You people are talkng about Karanvir Bohra show ? I watch that too..I started it for Karanvir but now i kind of like the show.
Sriti is good actress and KB toh always surprises me with his acting skills.Thats why is my second favourite 😳
But I disagree gals..I think his character is black not grey 😆
Edited by barunroxx7 - 12 years ago
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello, HI everyone.

Who is Karanvir Bohra? Why are we talking about him in Barun's AT?
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Infofan

Hello, HI everyone.

Who is Karanvir Bohra? Why are we talking about him in Barun's AT?

Hey Nandy !!
LOL..He is an actor .A REALLY good one according to me and alot of ppl.I came here and saw everyone discussing about him.So i felt like commenting..Oops!.😕
Crystal_Ice90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey...i hav heard of da new show ...can anyone tell me on which chanel its gna be shown?

P.S.I LOVE ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA!
sunaina02 thumbnail
Just a small reminder 
this is BArun Sobti's AT . Please do not talk about  any other actor/actress who is in no way related show of BArun Sobti .
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Crystal_Ice90

hey...i hav heard of da new show ...can anyone tell me on which chanel its gna be shown?

P.S.I LOVE ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA!

Please no chatting . Mentioning ASR or BArun in the P.S will not camouflage the nature of your post.