-|Barun: THE BEST BREW~Strong,Hot'n'Dark|-NOT:142 - Page 69

Posted: 12 years ago
Sanju, seriously ! If they synchronize the shoots or not, why should it affect ? πŸ˜† As long as we have IPK and a good SaRun rapport, why should we even bother πŸ˜† Some people seriously !

Nandy, πŸ˜† exactly ! This show is meant to entertain us and SaRun / young director have a good time after the shoot πŸ˜†  Maturity on forum - Nowadays its becoming a rare commodity πŸ˜†
Maturity? I say some of them have mental health issues. This is a fictional story and characters. Learn to distinguish between reel and real. Dont mix the actors personal lives with their professional people.

Seriously, if I was in their place, I would be embarrassed to have fans like that.
Originally posted by sunaina02

What was the article about - Mohit is nanny-ing Sanaya in IPKKND sets? . I dont know why cant they differentiate between  personal and prfessional lives.

I dont know - these kids still have milk bottles in their mouth .and the forum has turned into a kindergarten . 🀒

I did not even read the thread topic. I posted there based on FAris posts.

LOL..it was about Mohit wanting his sets to be near IPK forum and something like that
@black are you talking about MoNaya or forum members??πŸ˜†πŸ˜•
i agree..i actually hate how barun is brought in everything.And SI/Monaya fans think we s]commented like that because they badmouthed about barunπŸ˜†

Edited by barunroxx7 - 12 years ago
Genuine SI fans should be happy and supportive for not just her success but also her costar's since it is an ensemble cast.

Constructive criticism of characters should be taken as just that, at face value. Also, we are not always referring to the characters or actors. CVs play a part in too for criticism and accolades.
Originally posted by Infofan

Maturity? I say some of them have mental health issues. This is a fictional story and characters. Learn to distinguish between reel and real. Dont mix the actors personal lives with their professional people.

Seriously, if I was in their place, I would be embarrassed to have fans like that.
@bold next time i will write this when i will see an SI fan bashing barun.I am sure she would not have liked all those comments from her fans.
Nandy, true that ! These people need a therapy ASAP. They think they are Kushi and over react πŸ˜† We criticize the characters not the people but they bash us for doing that ! Indeed they provoke us. LMAO. 

Sanju, LMAO at her siggies πŸ€£ Even a new born will have more grey cells πŸ€£
Originally posted by Infofan

Genuine SI fans should be happy and supportive for not just her success but also her costar's since it is an ensemble cast.

Constructive criticism of characters should be taken as just that, at face value. Also, we are not always referring to the characters or actors. CVs play a part in too for criticism and accolades.
i know some SI fans are great.but i also know some who are crazy..
They barun fans cant take criticisms ? As if they atre any different.They were rude to Piasengupta who just said that Sanaya needs to work on her expressions and belittled barun to disagree with the tm 🀒
Edited by barunroxx7 - 12 years ago
@Nithi i think she is lying about her age..She cant be 22 πŸ˜†
Originally posted by barunroxx7

@Nithi i think she is lying about her age..She cant be 22 πŸ˜†

Sanju, its an insult to me if she is πŸ˜† and insult ^ infinity to you 🀣
Pinks once told me that she saw her fb page and looked like 8 πŸ€£

Edit: I can't forget that thread πŸ˜† How we spammed away about Barun and us being soutens πŸ€£
Edited by -Nithi- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Nithi-

Sanju, its an insult to me if she is πŸ˜† and insult ^ infinity to you 🀣
Pinks once told me that she saw her fb page and looked like 8 πŸ€£

Edit: I can't forget that thread πŸ˜† How we spammed away about Barun and us being soutens πŸ€£
Pinks is right yaar !
Even i saw her fb pic when i used to have account..She does look like 8πŸ˜†.even i told Divi about it..lol
it is an insult,i agree...mitrashakti also claims to b da only mature person in the forum ...yeah right ! she is SO mature that she cant even differentiate between reel and real πŸ˜†