-|Barun: THE BEST BREW~Strong,Hot'n'Dark|-NOT:142 - Page 61

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by malluangel

yayyy

btw...chace crawford <3333

Chace Crawford cause I didnt know who else to put up πŸ€£...The only other thing I watch is GG πŸ˜†, apart from movies
Originally posted by Infofan

God, even Su is responding. How delusional is she? She needs to see a doctor for mental health issues. I am getting worried about her!

It is the same old crap everytime. I want to telll her ASR will not redeem himself and Khushi will marry the cruel, mean ASR!! Go take a morcha to the PH.
Thats what i think, lawyer needs a psychologist..
I loved Su's reply but honestly its no use talking to that lady..
Yepp..ASR is going to be mean,broody, cruel and at the same time caring and loving .Just the way we like him 😍
Lawyer is going to be disappointed big time !!πŸ˜›
@Aishu - HI! I'm Smarty. I agree...his voice is just magical!

@Nandy - Ignoring her is important, but I just replied to a post too πŸ˜³  You know for being a lawyer, its surprising she can't read between the lines better πŸ€”
Edited by Simply_Smart - 12 years ago
Prema, you left for a vacation already. Meant to reply to your PM yesterday and then caught up with stuff. Sorry. Where are you and when do you get back?

Smarty, meri buddy, did you see HP today? I am going to petition CVs about the Prakashes! They think we cant recognize when they keep changing HP!!!!!! This is a serious matter now. Wish I knew a lawyer who can handle this.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bye all !!
TC..Hope to see you all around πŸ€—
Originally posted by asha...

Chace Crawford cause I didnt know who else to put up πŸ€£...The only other thing I watch is GG πŸ˜†, apart from movies

ah! love that show hehe i watch too many shows...
i need to stop man...

I think Americans and British people have to queue up in front of Barun's house to learn how to speak sexy English πŸ€”

In my life, I have never heard a desi speak English like this πŸ˜ 

Hey Smarty and NandyπŸ˜›
Edited by -Nithi- - 12 years ago
hey smarty!

wait wait wait...
the chick that's bashing is a lawyer?

lord help the law...
Sorry for leaving randomly guys! Just had to finish my update :P
@Nithi - I know yaar...I thought British and Australian accents were the best, but Barun's accent beats them all!

@Nandy - I saw him today! I think the Prakashes are gonna have more to do now that NK is here...the dude is gonna need a constant babysitter!