-|Barun: THE BEST BREW~Strong,Hot'n'Dark|-NOT:142 - Page 59

Posted: 12 years ago
yo aisha! im actually aishwarya, but i mean LONG name right 🤣 so aish or aishu works...i thnk aishu will work betta here considering like ur here 😆
Originally posted by asha...

🤗...You should stay in dreamworld when it come to Barun...otherwise you'll be disappointed  ðŸ¤£
Nope..mentally i am his wife..and Barun will be amazed to know about i love for him 😛..Not going to disappointed ever 😛😆
Aishu, you think IPK forum has become another Geet forum ? ðŸ˜²
Suicide Suicide ðŸ¤£
Aish I know what you mean. The forum does seem like Geet forum and it is always full w such negative comments. EVery1 is always hating on ASR n saying Khushi is amazing
man... barun.
confession. i love him immensely, but i feel like a sinna, god. he's married should i be imagining him in compromising positions 🤔 *moral dilemma*

song dedication time! im a vrey musical person :P
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehjau7h2tC0&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by AquaBluez17

she is so bias with no proof to support her POV
And her threats are funnier 😆..I saw her threatening members who disagreed with her 😆
Hi everyone,

Fari, Prema - are you ladies here? She is back with the same old crap about ASR😲😲 W*F. Why is everyone responding to her posts. Ignore her and she will go away.
@nithi lmfao i know! im like | | this close to getting a water tank and getting on top of it,
"SUICIDEEE SUICIDEEE

FORUM WALO!"

@mya, yea, it does, like god. next thing you know all the fun sbs and sbb segments will disappear and baruns gonna be pulling a gc!

...jk naaa
he wouldnt, baruns like way more...out there 😆 he's a funner partier
Originally posted by malluangel

yo aisha! im actually aishwarya, but i mean LONG name right 🤣 so aish or aishu works...i thnk aishu will work betta here considering like ur here 😆

Sorry misunderstood...yepp il call u aishu ðŸ˜›
eeek! new person hello! i love this sigh
man...i kinda miss his clean shaven look...