-|Barun: THE BEST BREW~Strong,Hot'n'Dark|-NOT:142 - Page 50

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by maryam1991

hav a luk atleast for once ..this for u guyz😭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMIUlnotBY0&feature=g-upl&context=G282177eAUAAA

guyz plz do check this out ..its me playing piano n singing kaho na pyar ha for arnav n khushi n for ya guyz
dont forget to share like  n comment
u can gimme suggestions abt singing n piano playing
n u can also post song req tat i shud do in future n wat will suit my voice

maryam, we will definitely have a look dear ðŸ˜Š You have already posted ðŸ˜Š
thanku so mch😛
do tell others ...watch atleast for once:)
i made this wid love n effort for all of the forum mems n for arnav n khushi😳
Sanju u talking about this post?😆

""I don't have a problem.Its more like I would want to know.
The problem is in the mjht forum(where I posted mainly before IPK)...members there clearly wrote why they found SI bad.Of course it was in a very rude way but they did write about her.
Here more about BS is written,much more than Sanaya.I don't force you all to appreciate here,that would be so lame of me! But I think she is kind of ignored.Those diwali scenes...so much posts about BS and nothing about Sanaya.I thought that at least there should be comments on her...even if those were not so positive ones.
She was a part of those scenes too.
Its clear majority here likes BS more.So I want to just know why and how and how exactly is he better or you know...""
Hey Divi, how r u? yes the Prez is back, care to reply to her, all of us did, just to show how many of us are not on her side.
Originally posted by maryam1991

thanku so mch😛
do tell others ...watch atleast for once:)
i made this wid love n effort for all of the forum mems n for arnav n khushi😳
maryam i will definitely look at it dear. Its nice to c u love them so much. 

Originally posted by Keshriya

Nithi, everything is fine in Pitts, for the 1st time in 12 yrs no white christmas. I too replied to her post. She is so craving for 5 mins of fame that I am not even sure if she has a real job. It looks like she is all the time stalking the forum. We are stalking cuz we are fans of the show, we like Barun and Sanaya and want ARHI together, she stalks the forum to seek attention.

She call herself Khushi supporter, but to me she will be ASR basher.

Sanju, I know who you are talking about, half the time I can't understand what she is trying to convey, her English is so bad. Her sentences have always been complex, that it doesn't convey what its supposed to.

No white Xmas that too at Pitts ? ðŸ˜² Oh man, this global warming 

Prema, talking to her and the kid is a suicide. Will we go and explain things to retards ? Utterly, useless ! Best medicine is to ignore ! She has made up her mind. Whats our problem ! We will happily yap away about Barun ðŸ˜›
not em ..i luv u all Big Hug🤗
Originally posted by Keshriya

Hey Divi, how r u? yes the Prez is back, care to reply to her, all of us did, just to show how many of us are not on her side.
Prema🤗
me nt replying their😆 Id nt like interacting with fools😆

me and Sharmi gt two threads closed down frm morg, first kiddo gt me super into flaming mode by calling Su as cruel and the not so sarcastic girl started bashing Barun again I did gave back to her and gt her blabbering closed

Originally posted by Ankifan

Sanju u talking about this post?😆

""I don't have a problem.Its more like I would want to know.
The problem is in the mjht forum(where I posted mainly before IPK)...members there clearly wrote why they found SI bad.Of course it was in a very rude way but they did write about her.
Here more about BS is written,much more than Sanaya.I don't force you all to appreciate here,that would be so lame of me! But I think she is kind of ignored.Those diwali scenes...so much posts about BS and nothing about Sanaya.I thought that at least there should be comments on her...even if those were not so positive ones.
She was a part of those scenes too.
Its clear majority here likes BS more.So I want to just know why and how and how exactly is he better or you know...""

don't even talk about MJHT forum. the reason I didn't join that forum is because it was divided in two fans groups...Mayur/Arti and Sajan/Monaya and then more sub groups formed. 

*i'm clueless except for lawyer's post*🤔