Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: incandescent

I don't know Anu...I am certainly not getting the same feeling anymore.

It's all about I am KKG fan, you're ASR fan, Stop bashing Khshi, Khushi should listen to Shyam, Shyam is better than ASR...blah blah 

Fari, I don't think the forum has gone to such a state. Its just that lawyer and kiddo, 1 or 2 insensitive people are posting like that !

I read that kiddo'd reply in Su's thread and was like ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜•

All 'sensible' fans know what is wrong with IPK. 
Edited by -Nithi- - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fari chill. All the posts that u r seeing na about KKG blah blah blah and ASR blah blah and more blah , they are neither Kushi fans nor Arnav fans.Believ me, when i stalk in Sanaya AT sometimes, i find such mature comment's, kushi fans are no blind fans, they do criticize her when she is wrong.

The illogical posts that we are seeing are frm the ones who dont like barun basically, observe the posts of the one who called barun expressionless,she had said earlier that Mohit wud never do this, and SI wud hv acted with him. Prez has serious issues with Barun. she asks for another male lead. 
Kiddo is a confused soul, she needs to drink some COMPLAN and grow up first and later comment on love /hatred stuff. She is too immature to talk about anything. 

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: priya_luna

I don't think these posts ,divide the forum , but certainly stir up tension and trouble in the forum.Because even people in Sanaya's AT were not liking how Khushi was behaving either .
There was another post , earlier on saying that they were leaving the forum , because we bash Khushi and the forum is just a bunch of ASR lovers .🤣 Oh it had me in stiches .

I know Priya...although I am not a regular I do visit Sanaya's AT and comment.

But yes there is too much tension in the forum. 

Yes she said she would leave the forum but later came to comment on Su's thread.

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nithi-

Badi souten, ASR neend mei nahi araahi hai kya ? ðŸ˜†

My choti souten, nai i want my meanie ASR back so that i can get my sleep back and ream about him😆 

whats the time their?😆
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Nidhz, kiddo dint leav forum??😲 she commented on su thread?😕
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Fari chill. All the posts that u r seeing na about KKG blah blah blah and ASR blah blah and more blah , they are neither Kushi fans nor Arnav fans.Believ me, when i stalk in Sanaya AT sometimes, i find such mature comment's, kushi fans are no blind fans, they do criticize her when she is wrong.

The illogical posts that we are seeing are frm the ones who dont like barun basically, observe the posts of the one who called barun expressionless,she had said earlier that Mohit wud never do this, and SI wud hv acted with him. Prez has serious issues with Barun. she asks for another male lead. 
Kiddo is a confused soul, she needs to drink some COMPLAN and grow up first and later comment on love /hatred stuff. She is too immature to talk about anything. 

Prez has issues with Barun and male species in general. no offense but I really feel so.

THe one who called Barun expressionless, did she want Mohit for ASR ??

If she did then I have to say this. I like Mohit but he can't be ASR. Sorry . 

asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Nidhz, kiddo dint leav forum??😲 she commented on su thread?😕

She's back...she threatens to leave the forum every other day 
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Fari , just ignore the posts , pretend they are not there , they aren't true IPKKND fans at all.
Ha I knew she will comment again , ðŸ¤£. Such a nautkani.
@Nithi nice to see you here too. ðŸ˜†

OK guys forgot about the attention seekers .Because that's what they are . 

@Anki I want meanie ASR back , but loved Arnav and Akash in todays episode, there expressions were priceless.🤣
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: asha...

Hmm i insulted kids by calling her kiddo, even kids arent this fickle minded ðŸ˜†

ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: asha...

🤣🤣I have nothing else to say . I expect a post /comment on the IPKKND forum by the weekend ðŸ˜†